Jack Monroe #39 Cat's in the bathroom with silver spoon,this is real life not Mills & Boon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ummm....

July 5th. According to my Old Moore's Almanac (I get it each year because my Granddad did, just because I like to do things that remind me of him), it's a full moon tonight.

The last full moon was June 5th. Which was the BLM meltdown.

One before that, 7th May. Sheds and things. And hair a day or so later.

One before that, 7th April.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Screenshot_20200705_235759.jpg

Cynical, yet potentially correct observation here. It was all very "Oh Jack, maybe YOUUUU could do better?" wasn't it?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
At what stage will she start writing her infamous ‘private apology’ letters? I’d say an extra lengthy one is called for re the coke sniffing gif, don’t you Jack?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s just said to someone:

“I may be in the minority here but I believe it's a parents responsibility to monitor and discuss the media that their children consume.”

So why did she wait until he’d finished the whole set then?

I think we all (mainly Jack though) need to go to sleep.
The whole point of reading is to broaden your mind, not all kids want to read dickens. Some children, especially those who struggle with reading want something simple witj lots of silly humour. If a child become a raging racist asshole because of a book then I am afraid to say there something else going on to make them that way.

I've never heard of a book cause harm. Apart from perhaps satanic cult books or perhaps mein kampf

And if your kids reading these.... Good luck

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Erm monitor his books, but he’s read the whole series 🤪
No no no, she said “I believe it’s a parent’s responsibility...”, present tense meaning she could have developed that belief even just a few minutes ago

That’s #jacklogic you see

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Oooh I don't suppose you oanyone on the thread has some easy slow cooker recipes with few ingredients?

Her live follower count is looking pretty grim
Social Blade
I get most of my slow cooker recipes online. I’m vegan so I just type in vegan slow cooker and loads comes up.

But if there’s anything you want to make if you type in the name of the dish then slow cooker you should find something.

I made a vegan green lentil chilli (it was lovely and I’m not a huge fan of chilli) and when you google that one it throws up a few similar recipes. I just take a photo of the recipe on my phone.

The bbc website is brilliant both for slow cooker and non slow cooker recipes. I’ve used it a lot in the past.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think I’m going to have to step away from my phone as my blood is boiling😡😤😡 Joke,joke, joke about her being so publicly vile about another person. Famous or not it’s not on! View attachment 173332
Yes. if she has these important things she needs to say then do them publicly and own your views. If she feels so strongly and she feels she is right then what's the problem with doing it from her public twitter? Be accountable for what you tweet and talk in a way that invites a healthy debate.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She loves this. "Doing a chaos" (cringe) is what she loves doing most, it brings 'work' her way. Didn't she put the DKL gig down to kicking up a fuss on Twitter about JO? Hope she goes too far again like the David Cameron time and gets wiped off the platform altogther

Reactions: 31
We are halfway through the bloody thread!

She's saying she thinks it's a parent's responsibility to monitor content. So if the child's Dad did get him the book, this is a double dig at him. I hope not, that makes me sad if he's bought the kid a book he obviously really wanted and Jack has turned it into her latest Twitter tit storm.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
It's weird that DW's books are unacceptable to her but it's perfectly acceptable for the Goves to have a book denying the holocaust on their bookshelf whilst making national TV appearances? She actively defended them on that one.

edit: sorry in finding a source for this it appears the book was written by a holocaust denier but wasn't explicitly about holocaust denial, it was in favour of eugenics (as that's so much better lol) & the other on white supremacy.

• Wow
Reactions: 47
This is grim. She actually thinks because she didn’t tag him in what she said was ok.

Remember that tweet where she said sorry to people for being such an awful person when she was drinking?

What’s changed? Nothing as far as I can see.

Would she like to be called the things she called DW? I bet she wouldn’t.

She’d be threatening to sue and she knows it.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She loves this. "Doing a chaos" (cringe) is what she loves doing most, it brings 'work' her way. Didn't she put the DKL gig down to kicking up a fuss on Twitter about JO? Hope she goes too far again like the David Cameron time and gets wiped off the platform altogther

Definitely! It’s very transparent that Jack uses these rants as a ‘work grab’, muscling in on other peoples’ territory because she’s an entitled brat. It’s not the behaviour of someone worried “that job will be the last one”.

Remember Alfie Deyes? Hey Alfie, let’s use your platform to show you how to cook £1 meals, complete altruism on my side of course 🤫 Failing that, I’ll still get column inches.

EE287554-5DB4-4D92-A9AE-5034BE2FB4EA.jpeg

ETA: What is her issue with jacket spuds? 😤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Ummm....

July 5th. According to my Old Moore's Almanac (I get it each year because my Granddad did, just because I like to do things that remind me of him), it's a full moon tonight.

The last full moon was June 5th. Which was the BLM meltdown.

One before that, 7th May. Sheds and things. And hair a day or so later.

One before that, 7th April.

Told you, she's lunar powered

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Iv been in poverty and my husband has had to ring in sick to work because he couldnt afford the petrol there/back. We know what it's like to be on our arse money wise big time with no way out. But iv never rinsed beans, grated corned beef into mush or sold my kids fave toys 😕. What happened to being kind? Didnt bleeping last long did it 🤷🏻‍♀️
well obviously you were the wrong kind of poor. You do understand that no one in the history of poverty has been poorer than Jack

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I
Correct me if I'm wrong but we haven't really seen nonnymouse since, either :( I hope she wasn't scared off she did nothing wrong!
I'm still here, reading, I did take a few days away bcos I knew I'd end up posting something I'd regret, but am now trying to catch up lol

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.