Jack Monroe #39 Cat's in the bathroom with silver spoon,this is real life not Mills & Boon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she do this? It's like something builds up inside her (frustration and anger from reading our Tattle threads?) and she needs an outlet - and today it is David Walliams. She's a very vicious, nasty individual, full of spite.

Reactions: 29
Wahhh! Spent the afternoon not on my phone and come back and see 10 pages into a new thread. Off to grunkal. Hope to see you soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm not, Jack's poverty cos play only lasted a short time, her son was too young to be aware of this brief spell of not having much money, plus she has a comfortably off family to fall back on and several thousand pounds worth of consumer durables to sell.

Since then she has had at least two wealthy fiances, dresses in Vivienne Westwood, lives in a spacious property in a desirable area, owns designer hand bags, has top of the range white goods, has frequent holidays, can afford private medical care and has membership to an exclusive club in Soho AND a Dyson fan.

Is there any one left in the country who actually still believes this tit?
Jesus, I started watching Sex Education and the new thread has TEN pages already!

I am fed up to the back teeth of her thinking she’s the f*cking oracle of all things “Poverty” and her followers treating her as such. Raging.

Her whole schtick is shitting on someone else’s work because she can do better but she can’t finish anything 🤬 I do hope Walliams puts her in her place.

Just because she looks like Worzel Gummidge now doesn’t make her a good candidate for a children’s book author!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Can’t figure out if she wants him to reply or not.

To be fair he’s probably quite BUSY.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Also! He finished his COLLECTION today. I know he’s 10 but does she never listen to him read? Why has it taken until now to be interested?

- especially since we’ve been homeschooling for 3 months!
Exactly. Or maybe reading to him as well. Taking an interest he has and sharing it. I'm certainly no fan of DW but like others have said, he encourages children to read and maybe the content isn't great (sorry don't know as not read them) but getting children, boys in particular to want to pick up a book is a positive thing. Will gladly be corrected if they are awful.

Reactions: 24
I’m no DW fan, but isn’t this basically as bad as what KH said about her, what Jack is now doing with him? Calling him a racist misogynistic whatever on Twitter, isn’t that close to libel? I’m fairly sure Walliams would wipe the floor with her!

Reactions: 36
Wouldn't be surprised if this ends up being picked up by a journo.
Is it that newsworthy? She’s always going on about the tabloids being after her but they don’t actually seem to give a tit

Still, more likely to be picked up than her apparently plentiful nudes

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can’t figure out if she wants him to reply or not.

To be fair he’s probably quite BUSY.
But Jack's a very BUSY person too. She's always saying she's BUSY. Hours of work to do - despite spending 4 hours on Tattle the other week. She wasn't so BUSY though to reply endlessly to messages - she just had to "grab a sandwich and a piss and then come straight back"!!!!!!

Reactions: 22
Oddly i’m finding this more uncomfortable to watch than her meltdowns. This is career sui**de.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.