Jack Monroe #39 Cat's in the bathroom with silver spoon,this is real life not Mills & Boon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mmm-hmm ... and we never tagged her here but she came anyway. Also it’s so disingenuous to suggest that he won’t hear about the famous twitter person going off about him. Doubt he would care/react anyway.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I hope DW is tagged in this; I don’t think he’d hold back on giving her his opinion!

Reactions: 20
Too much hoover talk makes Jack a needy girl...

Well, JM I’m bringing it back to hoovers....

You dirty bunch of influencers, I just bloody ordered the QVC Shark mentioned here. I’ve had a crap Dyson (would NEVER buy another for political reasons) for years and needed replaced. I’m soooo excited!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve no idea if this is really true about Walliams charging but she has to shoehorn in that she gives FREE visits to schools .

All hail St Jack
If I got a letter home saying my kids schools were having a visit from Jack Monroe, their schools would definately be getting a sick call the day that was happening.

Imagine all those kids sat there being guilt tripped into feeling like tit by Jack because they dared to have decent breakfasts and lightbulbs in their houses.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Oh dear, oh dear. She’d better open up her bureau, spritz some perfume on some paper, dip her quill in some ink and get a start on one of her patented apology letters. Of all the people to go after! He’s problematic, for sure, but he gets kids to read and the boy in the dress’ tv adaptation made this cynic cry.

I hope he goes for her, bleeping hypocrite. #befuckingkind

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I really really really really really want DW to come back with some absolute shade.

OR I want him to ignore her completely.

Can't decide which!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She’s gone on one again, hasn’t she.

I actually now believe this is an illness or personality disorder rather than calculated and deliberate. There will be chest beating and clothes rending regret and apologies and mass deletions coming up next. Jeez.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm no David Walliams fan but he didn't change his name for 'lolz' but for Equity reasons I thought? There was another David Williams. And so bloody what #bekind Jack (Melissa).
I have got a horrible feeling she is planning a series of children's books featuring Pretzel - the little kitten who found a loving home with a quirky maverick owner. They both confronted their disabilities together and in doing so became better people/kittens.
If she wasn't, she is now! (Hi Jack!)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If I got a letter home saying my kids schools were having a visit from Jack Monroe, their schools would definately be getting a sick call the day that was happening.

Imagine all those kids sat there being guilt tripped into feeling like tit by Jack because they dared to have decent breakfasts and lightbulbs in their houses.
Don't forget she'd tell them how nervous she was and they'd all have to say "oh Jack, you're doing such a great job! Don't worry hun!"

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

bleeping capitalists with lightbulbs. And did any of them have rainbow coloured breakfast bowls? Don't think so. Thank god jack's here to teach the kids a thing or two.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Have you seen how many comments there are? It’s really sad that the most engagement she gets is when she’s throwing someone under the bus. Typically a white middle class man with money.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Oh dear, oh dear. She’d better open up her bureau, spritz some perfume on some paper, dip her quill in some ink and get a start on one of her patented apology letters. Of all the people to go after! He’s problematic, for sure, but he gets kids to read and the boy in the dress’ tv adaptation made this cynic cry.

I hope he goes for her, bleeping hypocrite. #befuckingkind
I cried at that too and the Midnight Gang 😩

Reactions: 6
Am well behind guys, but just popping on to say thank you to whoever recommended the Nigella frozen pea and chicken tray bake many threads ago. Had it tonight and it was delicious. I must admit to not being fully on board when I was dousing the peas in Vermouth, but I needn’t have worried. It was very good. Right, back to a little grunkaing before bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.