Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Passive_Aggressive_Lemon

I am absolutely here for JM speaking out against abusers. I fully support her naming and shaming and helping other victims.

However, starting a discussion on sexual harassment straight after a manic twitter rant is not the right way to do it. It lacks credibility. It looks like a desperate plea for more attention and won’t be taken as seriously as it should be. It’s not a subject you fuck around with.

As for David Walliams, I don’t know anything about his books, but I do know that she just told 250k people that he’s a coke head. I wonder if there’s a precedent that’s been set in any landmark legal cases involving Twitter? Ah yes....Monroe v Hopkins

ps. Have you taken that cat to the vet yet?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

acca00

Chatty Member
She drones on about "being kind" and spreading "good energy" - and then she starts a venomous pile-on on David Walliams, just as she did with Jamie Oliver.

• Angry
Reactions: 54

GrunkaLunka

VIP Member
Considering she’s mentioned he likes HP i’m very interested in her swerving the latest JK Rowling minefield.

(let’s not go there, chums)
I wonder if she will call out JK Rowling for the similar troublesome characters in HP?

Dudley Dursley, fat shamed and ridiculed for being stupid.

Lucius Malfoy, sneers at poor people.

Draco Malfoy, hates "half bloods"

(The list could be huge really because, well a series of books about fictional characters)

How fucking boring does she want fiction to be?

• Heart
Reactions: 53

NorthernSoul

Also, might just be thought ‘Be Kind’ and all that🙄. But how do you think Jack would feel if a blue ticker was pulling apart one of her books on Twitter??? Imagine what she would be screaming, the bullying etc. Yet it’s fine for her to do this. It’s actually disgusting whatever anyone thinks of his books 😡

• Angry
  • Heart

BananaSmith

Chatty Member
Have to say Jack's great value. Obviously getting sick of everyone calling her out on not taking the kitten to the vet so decides to deflect and start another ruckus. Jack, we're not going to forget about the kitten! Take it to the vet and stop being a dick.

• Haha
  • Heart

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
I'd guess SB has come home today after a week or so with his dad, bringing his DW collection back with him.
This is what makes it all the sadder. He was probably quite excited to tell his mum about the book he’s read, and she’s co-opted it as an opportunity to grandstand. For two hours.

• Sad
  • Wow

HarderFaster

VIP Member
I genuinely believe that Jack is singlehandedly doing more to harm the left-wing cause than The Daily Mail, Nigel Farage and Stephen Yaxley-Lennon could do in combination. She truly embodies all of the nonsense the alt-right spout about the left:

- pleading sustained poverty while covered in expensive tattoos with a house full of nice furniture
- wasting energy screaming about content of children's books while failing to acknowledge that her poor parenting means her son has already read twenty three of them
- weaponising her gender identity while it suits her but not a moment longer
- words not deeds

The Left need people like her out of the movement, or at least sidelined, to make room for people who actually take well thought-out, justifiable action to make the world a better place.

• Heart
  • Haha

Silver Linings

VIP Member
4AA5B80F-BBD7-41F1-8F40-284A736260B1.jpeg

If these people have assaulted her, go for it. The problem is that she misleads about so much that she’ll end up doing more harm than good.

Just go to bed, Jack.

• Wow
  • Sad

chocolate choux

VIP Member
@MancBee and @Harrybosch (and anyone else who needs to hear it) - you should not feel guilty and as if you are at fault for your abusers (potentially) hurting more people. THEY are the ones choosing to do that, not you. It’s 100% on them, and anyone suggesting otherwise just sounds like they are victim blaming. It’s something that’s wrecked my head too so I can understand the guilt, but I think it’s important not to add any more shame to what is already (wrongfully) perceived as a shameful experience ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 52

AmTellinYa

Chatty Member
I'm going to have to go back and read over this thread from the beginning because I was reading it at 2 in the morning and was VERY tired last night but I am raging and also feeling so upset and uneasy over one thing she said.

This list of people she is now threatening to make public... when she said so flippantly, "well I might just post it all here and cause mayhem" I actually felt sick. Talking about something so serious and that has genuinely affected so many people, myself included, so casually as if it's just another "chaos" she can cause and revel in, not only makes me believe she is lying but also trivialises completely what other people have gone through and makes a joke of the whole #metoo movement. Its so upsetting it really is. I find her bullshit poverty pleading offensive but this is another level from her.

• Heart
  • Angry

Silver Linings

VIP Member
B487DAF3-5C76-46EE-B3CF-46A1B50206A0.jpeg

I actually think this is the worse i’ve seen her.

4E806CD6-85B4-4D4D-924E-3F7C9B2F81F7.jpeg

This damage is irreperable, right? Surely. What on earth was she thinking?!

• Wow
  • Haha

NP

VIP Member
Nevermind Jack. Just go on a delete session as usual. Or maybe give him a heads up about the Henry Hoover GIF that’s permanently over here now.

CC68F4D9-8266-4162-8FF6-6B944264D188.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

Switchstreetz

VIP Member
Same here! Can you imagine the response to any author queries?!

I wonder how long till she's self publishing...

Imagine being poor Mrs J. No amount of money would be worth it 😭 you'd remind her to "be kind" leave her with an open word doc and a hot chocolate and go off to bed, ready to wake up early for your job.

You awake to the inevitable twitter storm and 30 missed calls from lawyers. The bathroom is now a recording studio with a cooking set

• Haha
  • Wow