Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Switchstreetz

VIP Member
She’s bringing sexy cat
But on Twitter she don’t know how to act
Walliams lawyers gonna be all over that
Take it to the chorus coven

I watched a documentary on 4od last night about HMRC going after tax dodgers & there's a scene in it where they're auctioning off someone's ill-gotten gains and the family are in the court room bidding on it all - the liquidators will have to look out for a navy blue Land Rover in the car park where mumsy's come to reclaim JM's assets 😂
NOT THE EMIN, ANYTHING BUT THE EMIN

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Does she actually realise that she’s writing libellous comments about DW?

In her fantasy world where Tattle is libel I don’t get how she can’t see her comments now are? She’s thick as fuck, honestly. Anything to try and put herself on her soapbox and grab a few likes.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Chocolate girl

I’ve no idea if this is really true about Walliams charging but she has to shoehorn in that she gives FREE visits to schools .

All hail St Jack
If I got a letter home saying my kids schools were having a visit from Jack Monroe, their schools would definately be getting a sick call the day that was happening.

Imagine all those kids sat there being guilt tripped into feeling like shit by Jack because they dared to have decent breakfasts and lightbulbs in their houses.

• Haha
  • Sad

GrunkaLunka

VIP Member
What the fuck must Louisa be thinking this morning?

I can't believe how many messages I put up on here overnight, I feel like Jack!

Seriously though, I do hope that there is some kind of repercussion, you simply cannot tell over a quarter of a million people that a bestselling author is face down in a mountain of cocaine while he's writing. She has first hand experience of libel, and as the victim too. Repeatedly "getting away with" this kind of nonsense is not helping with the ego. I actually hope he sues the absolute shit out of her, she's gone way beyond a pile on this time.

• Haha
  • Wow

Cat_scratches

OK, I didn't miss something exciting, we are in the midst of something exciting.

Not a DW fan at all, however; in my previous life I was an English teacher (for 13 years) and getting kids to read, especially boys, is a trillion times more difficult than getting Saint Monroe to tell the truth.

Have discussions with him, educate him, don't know his choice of book because one day he will stop reading and then it will all be his teachers fault and not the fact his mum is a raging cockwomble.

It's like a car crash. It's making me have palpitations but I just can't stop watching

• Heart
  • Haha

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Just tag him, you chicken shit.

I don’t doubt she has mental health issues. Clearly, she has. And it’s frightful, in a way, to see yet another meltdown. But she’s also an arsehole and her own worst enemy.

If she’s basically saying DW uses coke as a writing tool and he doesn’t even write his own books, isn’t that libel?Doesn’t she remember how much she hated it when she thought someone here had intimated she was a heroin user?

I reeeeeaaaallllly want him to see and go full bitch on her. I think he’s a twozzack, but bring it on, Dave!

• Heart

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
Wait until she discovers Enid Blyton...

But, seriously, why wait until SB had finished the book to launch this tirade? Presuming he didn’t scamper off to Waterstones to buy it himself, surely she at least read the blurb before giving it him? Even if it was a gift, if she has this many high-minded ideals about children’s literature, I’d have expected her to have skimmed the back, at least.

This feels performative.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Harrybosch

VIP Member
Alison's response this morning:

View attachment 173483
Well, done, Alison. Exactly, Jack, one of your followers made a completely unsubstantiated claim that the books were ghostwritten, you clearly immediately believed them, reiterated that claim and then ignored the response of someone who has actually worked with the man. That's not opinion. That's a fact. Either the books are ghostwritten or they are not. Both can't be true. So you saying they are ghostwritten is libel if they are not. You saying you find his books shit is opinion.

• Heart

Silver Linings

VIP Member
So, projects she’s ‘on’ -

Meal ideas for £15
Kids books

Things to keep our eyes peeled for -

Sideboard pics reason
Article about trollllzz
Book she’s stitched together behind the scenes feat. BAME authors.

more?

• Haha
  • Heart

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
She’s just said to someone:

“I may be in the minority here but I believe it's a parents responsibility to monitor and discuss the media that their children consume.”

So why did she wait until he’d finished the whole set then?

I think we all (mainly Jack though) need to go to sleep.

• Haha
  • Heart