Jack Monroe #389 She's like Boris but with worse hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's going to end up getting lifted for shouting STALK ME, DAMN YOU through an angry squigs letterbox before this chaos is over.
So desperately trying to create a fresh false victim narrative.

Jack, shut the duck up you pathetic, scamming bleep. Get a job and try to be a half decent mum to your son.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Screenshot_20220906_191736.jpg

What an interesting work week this is turning out to be. I'm sure we'll be seeing these recipes any day now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
View attachment 1559658

What an interesting work week this is turning out to be. I'm sure we'll be seeing these recipes any day now!
Do you think she’s got an app like SalesForce that she sets targets for herself:

Friday AM: Scream obscenities at strangers on the internet. TICK
Friday PM: Give all SB’s clothes to charity, post for Social media where this is the first SB sees that he now owns 1 pair of pants. STILL TO DO.
Saturday: AM refund partreons….OVERDUE.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I want to have hola cola! Can you post a can internationally to me pls Djangy- o?

I'm guessing the Star Wars figures didn't work.
Different reference!
TW drug use if you spent the whole weekend in the company of booze, fags, disco biscuits and the devils dandruff then you could coast through Monday but Tuesday was the day you’d have an argument, a cry and all those again twice plus food for the first time in days.

Clobbers who had just done loads of E would have exhausted any residual seratonin by Tuesday so for them it was “suicide Tuesday” as they just wanted to give up living.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Do you think she’s got an app like SalesForce that she sets targets for herself:

Friday AM: Scream obscenities at strangers on the internet. TICK
Friday PM: Give all SB’s clothes to charity, post for Social media where this is the first SB sees that he now owns 1 pair of pants. STILL TO DO.
Saturday: AM refund partreons….OVERDUE.
I know you're joking but I was looking into this earlier and I love a tangent. It would be a living nightmare to sort out all the tier rewards she owes her patrons on patreon so she could maybe have been using that as an excuse.

However, patreon has essentially got a task manager which has literally everything you need to identify what you owe to who. It even let's you tick things off as complete.
Screenshot_20220906_195758.jpg
Screenshot_20220906_195813.jpg

There is no excuse, no excuse at all.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Why is she being nice? I'm scared. It's like Kaa the snake from Jungle Book 🥺.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Oh My Christ I am now beyond bewildered. Don’t have Twitter thankfully… but SHE HAS MADE HER PHONE NUMBER PUBLIC? and thinks this is ok? What do the Celebrity Division of the police think about this? Call me! Here’s my son’s bedroom! OMG I am getting threatened. bleeping hell, love, would you ever just take your face for a shite?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Oh My Christ I am now beyond bewildered. Don’t have Twitter thankfully… but SHE HAS MADE HER PHONE NUMBER PUBLIC? and thinks this is ok? What do the Celebrity Division of the police think about this? Call me! Here’s my son’s bedroom! OMG I am getting threatened. bleeping hell, love, would you ever just take your face for a shite?
Some time ago, she posted pictures of the dog with the phone number on its tag clearly visible.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I know you're joking but I was looking into this earlier and I love a tangent. It would be a living nightmare to sort out all the tier rewards she owes her patrons on patreon so she could maybe have been using that as an excuse.

However, patreon has essentially got a task manager which has literally everything you need to identify what you owe to who. It even let's you tick things off as complete.
View attachment 1559705View attachment 1559706

There is no excuse, no excuse at all.
Well since she wrote that discustang list of slop, why doesn’t she make all those vile concoctions into the missing postcards. You’re welcome Jack!

This has set off an anxiety memory for me
I once had a temp job and the sales or finance team had something like this. It printed the list daily. They hadn’t looked at the list for over a year, they used to just put the prints into a box. At some point I was tasked with sorting it out. There were only about two pages of names of missed orders but they were printed every day, getting a bit longer every day. Yes I read about 1500 pages of duplication to glean a list of two pages of names.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.