Jack Monroe #388 Even @3ssex Police are laughing at her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait for the day someone does an exposè on TikTok like they do with all the other grifters on there.

Really surprised she’s not on there considering the amount she could make from gifts, probably couldn’t stand the 70% cut that TikTok take though.
I've pondered this that for a while as tiktok is full of grifters. I reckon she hasn't, despite having a tiktok account with a few hundred followers, is a) she's too lazy to create any type of content b) she knows she's missed the tiktok wave as her other SM accounts are tumble weed and it would take ages to build a meaningful following c) she knows people will see through her very quickly.

Reactions: 22
Tik tok takes a bit of time and effort to do really well. Pretty sure she couldn't be arsed
And she’s a bit old / worn out for the target demographic single mum who is in worse situation 10 years on isn’t very TikTok. And the middle class luvvies like Nigella who want to be good and pay some tithe for their privilege guilt issue aren’t on TikTok

Reactions: 16
I wish I could tell that WARNED! Squig that having tattoos don't make you tough, nor does being poor. I tick both those boxes in abundance and I've never been in a fight in my life plus I'd cry if someone hit me hard enough and so would Jack. A soft git knows another soft git IYGWIM.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Charles Manson was a tiny tiny man too. Just saying.
This is true but of course that may be the only similarity between these two men. They may have more in common but we just don't know and it would be wholly inappropriate for us to speculate at this stage. I say we sit tight and wait for the full facts to emerge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Reactions: 16
This is true but of course that may be the only similarity between these two men. They may have more in common but we just don't know and it would be wholly inappropriate for us to speculate at this stage. I say we sit tight and wait for the full facts to emerge.
Richard Osman needs to write his next book about the Frau Detective Agency.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
So the other day, a larger account (20k+ followers) mentioned being blocked by Jack. Andy Lynes seems to have a career in the industry.

Screenshot_20220905-221413_Chrome.jpg

You know that single QRT calling her out this morning? The only bit of flack we could find on the bird app? It's his other account (and is private now due to the flying monkeys)

Screenshot_20220905-221201_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220905-221252_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220905-221230_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220905-221345_Twitter.jpg

Ooh the drama. I'm going to leave it there as he did reference Tattle and I don't think we should be interacting with him but I thought it was interesting to see the squig from this morning was somebody with a larger profile on an alt account (and the flying monkeys did their thing)

• Wow
Reactions: 54
I just don't get the point of her showing up on news segments to say what literally anyone can say. The tories are c***s. People will die. People are hungry. That isn't activism. Why isn't she partnering with organisations that can help? There's so many things she could be doing such as:
1. Linking up a network of local foodbanks outside of the trussel trust. They could communicate, share stories, highlight local issues and campaign for change together (Maybe this already exists? If it does, Jack does nothing to interface with it)
2. Identifying areas without access to help and campaigning for services
3. Stand up for those who cannot access food banks who may need to soon. Accessing social services is incredibly hard right now
4. Actually get involved in protests and rallies
5. Encourage people to write to their MPs.
6.Focus on community gardens, do information on foraging in nature, it's not much but it's *something*
7. Actual meal plans based around what is seasonal or what is currently on sale that week

Hell, Martin Lewis does his weekly email, why isn't she highlighting what's the best value?

And yes, none of this is going to put a dent into what people are facing but even Martin Lewis is saying his hands are tied now. So he's pressuring the government.

We all know the answer is because she's incompetent, lazy, selfish and so blinkered by her own narcissism and privilege, she wouldn't get anywhere with any of these projects. She can't even commit to getting her damn slop recipes out on time.

She's not an activist, she's a fraud.
I think all of that would be too much like hard work for Jack. She only puts in the bare minimum of effort at the best of times.
But more importantly, she wouldn’t be able to centre herself, and that is her priority - always has been.

Reactions: 26
It’s been bothering me for weeks trying to remember what the Slop reminds me of. Been itching away at my brain. Anyway, I’m rewatching GoT, just got to S7 Ep1.

You’re welcome, duck off you tits x

28DFB54A-C681-4C1E-888B-FBE22FA94822.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.