Jack Monroe #388 Even @3ssex Police are laughing at her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is JHB a fan I wonder?

View attachment 1556634
In isolation "So bleeping what" to the potted bio given in that tweet is a reasonable, if sweary, response. Maybe Jack got successful and as a result never claimed to be going short of essentials ever again! (Except she did.) Maybe Jack's relationship with her affluent family had broken down and she had no alternative to benefits! (Except it hadn't, and she did.)

Reactions: 17
There really is no need for someone to be left completely without power. There are going to be massive problems but anyone who is at all worried should be seeking help now before there are longer waits to access advice, particularly if you currently have arrears. There are energy grants available but you must have accessed advice and been assessed by a CAB or similar money advice advice service first.

There are also projects out there that can help with appliances or providing slow cookers to people in need, again a CAB or similar service can help with this.

I appreciate dead poors is quite exciting to Jack and her fan club but most people with basic humanity think the simple joy of keeping people alive is more important than screeching on Twitter about the Tories trying to cull the population or pasting dead people into an A4 ring binder like a morbid Panini sticker album.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Iā€™ve had a really long 3.5 hours drive home today after some work stuff, so rather than listening to TalkSport repeat the same thing, yes VAR is tit, I started to muse about Jack and how I think her mind works.

I think that she believes the majority of people who she has on Twitter view probably 50% of her tweets, and some will be contradictory and those people probably think about it for a second and then do their next task at home or work. Because of this, the majority of her viewers are casual, meaning they donā€™t really interact but will only take serious note when the ā€œcampaigningā€ starts - so in her mind for years sheā€™s got away with lies as nobody has ever recorded everything and every contradiction. There was no Tattle until two years ago, and people did and still do think of her as a good person who wants to help the poor.

Why she is struggling now is because a spotlight has been shone on her, and everything is being recorded. She sees this in her narc eye as some sort of coordinated attack because if she did it for years before, why canā€™t she do it now? She hates Tattle because everyone here puts a mirror infront of her and she canā€™t help but look. And now Jack is stuck in this obsessive phase, but definitely does not have a way out of it.

Do I think sheā€™ll be cancelled? Nope. If she can survive the Ivan Cameron comments then she will be fine, but I think the fact there are a lot more dissenters is annoying her. To a narc like Jack who absolutely relies on praise for her ego and to make herself feel validated, someone not liking her is the biggest, worst thing to ever happen to her. And thatā€™s why we see her arguing as sheā€™s desperate to be seen as the good guy in it all. Her problem is that her personality shines through on her tweets without her even realising, and I sit in disciplinaries with people who have the worst attitude problems - but they are all great compared to Jack. She has HUGE abandonment issues, she requires validation from parental figures and partners need to be parents to her because she wants to be fragile and looked after - because for whatever reason she feels it didnā€™t happen in childhood.

Iā€™ve met people like Jack before, gay women. They donā€™t date like a normal adult, they go through this will they wont they dance where they act not interested, youā€™re treated a bit tit for a while. You become a bit blasĆ© and nearly knock it on the head, and then you get this ā€˜I was too scared to tell you how I really feltā€™. They fall hard and quickly and for someone so aloof at the start they become entirely dependent on you. Then when you break up, the emotional blackmail comes back. Itā€™s not love, itā€™s obsession, wanting to steal every part of your personality and when you leave they need someone else to obsess and steal personalities from. Thats when they leave you alone.

I remember an episode of Waking the Dead when Peter Boyd and Grace met this prisoner and the phrase rings true with Jack now ā€œSheā€™s like a child. If thereā€™s a silence she just had to fill it, she canā€™t help herselfā€ and the other ā€œSheā€™d take you out and show you a good time, but youā€™ll be paying for itā€ - and Grace then said it was a true sociopath who behaved in this way.

The latest bedroom stuff is all a last ditch narc attempt to keep J in her life, the way she treats him itā€™s almost an emotional form of munchausens bi-proxy rather than actual medical illness. I feel so sorry for the boy. The way she infantilises him really scares me and Iā€™m not even a parent!

TL; DR Jack is a sociopath and needs medical help before a full breakdown, she simply cannot cope without being in full control.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 74
There really is no need for someone to be left completely without power. There are going to be massive problems but anyone who is at all worried should be seeking help now before there are longer waits to access advice, particularly if you currently have arrears. There are energy grants available but you must have accessed advice and been assessed by a CAB or similar money advice advice service first.

There are also projects out there that can help with appliances or providing slow cookers to people in need, again a CAB or similar service can help with this.

I appreciate dead poors is quite exciting to Jack and her fan club but most people with basic humanity think the simple joy of keeping people alive is more important than screeching on Twitter about the Tories trying to cull the population or pasting dead people into an A4 ring binder like a morbid Panini sticker album.
You can stop talking sense RIGHT NOW, Jenny Numbers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
All the work apparently done ā€˜behind the scenesā€™. Projects in rural Scotland, Ireland (thereā€™s a new one), prisons etc. Never a shout out for anyone on her 2xGlasto. I suppose theyā€™re all too well supported to need it? Or imagine that any association with JM will attract hateful criticism? As ifā€¦.this person just exhausts the patience of any reasonable human

• Heart
Reactions: 26
See weā€™re not 100% on Little Owen, but I think we can say 100% Jack was not, and is not, employed as a firefighter
I'm quite surprised LOJ's mum hasn't appeared to tell us all he's not a murderer and is in fact a Good Boy. Make of that what you will šŸ„°.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Imagine if the fire service had taken her back. All this could have been avoided.

In other news, did you know there's a Mr Pumblechook in Great Expectations? He's described as rude, pompous and opinionated. Really makes you think.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Off topic but I joined a scrimping fb group and the number of people who post saying 'I've bought this air fryer/other random appliance because I heard it's cheaper, now what can I cook in it?' is mind blowing. Like wouldn't you work out what you can cook in them and whether it would be sensible to buy it? if your family eats pasta and sauce for most meals it's money down the drain
Nope people are stupid...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Perfect tik tok content, Iā€™d say.
I canā€™t wait for the day someone does an exposĆØ on TikTok like they do with all the other grifters on there.

Really surprised sheā€™s not on there considering the amount she could make from gifts, probably couldnā€™t stand the 70% cut that TikTok take though.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OJ and Owen Jones got a bit muddled, we had to clarify that Owen Jones isnā€™t a murderer, but we donā€™t know for sure 100%
If thereā€™s anything these threads would be taken to court for, itā€™s naming Owen Jones as a possible murderer.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.