Jack Monroe #388 Even @3ssex Police are laughing at her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Know what grinds my gears (personal not her fraud inclinations)? It's the moaning and lying. The refusal to put her big pants on and sort things batting away a helpful suggestion or offered advice with "done that" or "completed it mate". Really? So why are you unable to get any paying jobs? Why do you spend your time acting a complete prat on SM? I've had horrible work to do today. I have friends going through bad times but they get on with it instead of wafting about like a verbally incontinent toddler weeping into a hankie with smelling salts. Grow up, give it a rest and sort your life out. You're not a 14 year old...

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Squig is getting Jack mixed up with Paris Hilton. There’s a first time for everything, I suppose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I can’t wait for the day someone does an exposè on TikTok like they do with all the other grifters on there.

Really surprised she’s not on there considering the amount she could make from gifts, probably couldn’t stand the 70% cut that TikTok take though.
Tik tok takes a bit of time and effort to do really well. Pretty sure she couldn't be arsed

Reactions: 24
Cooking with an Iron is the live stream we need.
I think squiggs have got mixed up with ironing hair to straighten it. Whether that's hair on ones head (like we did in the olden days) or the hair gathered to make firelighters remains to be seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If there’s anything these threads would be taken to court for, it’s naming Owen Jones as a possible murderer.
It’s not that he’s a possible murderer, that implies he might murder someone. We just said as far as we now, and we don’t know EVERYTHING, he isn’t a murderer. AFAIK.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
It’s not that he’s a possible murderer, that implies he might murder someone. We just said as far as we now, and we don’t know EVERYTHING, he isn’t a murderer. AFAIK.
I’ll get Mark Lewis on the case, I don’t think he’s ceased and desisted us (yet). Although, we do keep listing his address!

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Careful Hotes, you'll have a wee smol pixie begging you for legal representation after no one else will touch her with a barge pole.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm quite surprised LOJ's mum hasn't appeared to tell us all he's not a murderer and is in fact a Good Boy. Make of that what you will 🥰.
I know if I were a mother I would be keen to protect my boys reputation but I suppose we can't really judge all families by the standards of our own.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Know what grinds my gears? It's the moaning and lying. The refusal to put her big pants on and sort things batting away a helpful suggestion or offered advice with "done that" or "completed it mate". Really? So why are you unable to get any paying jobs? Why do you spend your time acting a complete prat on SM? I've had horrible work to do today. I have friends going through bad times but they get on with it instead of wafting about like a verbally incontinent toddler weeping into a hankie with smelling salts. Grow up, give it a rest and sort your life out. You're not a 14 year old...
I've got an acquaintance like this and it's infuriating. He does social media posts asking for advice or help about his mediocre academic/media career but every reply just gets "yeah tried it" or some bullshit reason why he can't. Often the answer is some variation of "you just need to pick something, knuckle down and work at it" but for some reason he doesn't like it when we say that.

Reactions: 25
It was someone on Twitter who first alleged that Owen Jones is not a murderer! 🤣 We’re just waiting for more evidence.

334B5674-1E11-4A6B-A029-83ECEA1E8D9F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Yep. Obviously she'll fit right in with her sleeves rolled up.
She’d talk Billy big Baws on Twitter, whilst shitting a brick if any working class disaffected youths came within a mile of her in real life. Same as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.