Jack Monroe #388 Even @3ssex Police are laughing at her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually he did, Hotesy. He killed a Black man before he started up the Spahn ranch thing. I believe he spent a little time in jail for it but it was before the Family stuff.
See how easy it can be to get it wrong. Owen Jones NO COMMENT!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've pondered this that for a while as tiktok is full of grifters. I reckon she hasn't, despite having a tiktok account with a few hundred followers, is a) she's too lazy to create any type of content b) she knows she's missed the tiktok wave as her other SM accounts are tumble weed and it would take ages to build a meaningful following c) she knows people will see through her very quickly.
It's c, definitely c. Idiots on tiktok would gift her to sit in bed doing nothing all day but then she couldn't pretend to be a single mum working 100 hour weeks.

Reactions: 14
It’s been bothering me for weeks trying to remember what the Slop reminds me of. Been itching away at my brain. Anyway, I’m rewatching GoT, just got to S7 Ep1.

You’re welcome, duck off you tits x

Does anyone else think this thread reads like a Lemmony snicket story, currently reading a series of unfortunate events with my kids and everyday now i see words, like if you think this has a happy ending you're wrong, dont look now, perhaps read something about a happy little elf. I mean at first i thought it was coindental but now...

I dunno.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Jack really needs to do proper therapy, not whatever this ridiculous prize bingo is. That's a hoop and and a teddy bear she's won at therapy, now. Where is she finding these bizarre and apparently inadequate therapy courses?

View attachment 1555240

"I got the seal for having the biggest smile in Therapy and the gorilla was for not ripping a radiator off a wall even though I was very cross"
It's really strange. I've just started year two of my counselling diploma and I can't see gift giving or selecting the most unusual and inappropriate "graduation " gifts for clients, anywhere on the timetable. Must have booked the wrong course 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Charles Manson was a tiny tiny man too. Just saying.
Literally confirming this, without any risk of 🔺my horrible uncle who emigrated to US actually arrested Manson in the 60’s, for burglary, said he was ‘a puny little sh*t’. I think he dined out on that arrest (no charges brought and he was let go to do what he did) for the rest of his life

• Wow
Reactions: 40
Does anyone else think this thread reads like a Lemmony snicket story, currently reading a series of unfortunate events with my kids and everyday now i see words, like if you think this has a happy ending you're wrong, dont look now, perhaps read something about a happy little elf. I mean at first i thought it was coindental but now...

I dunno.
“If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats it was cooked by Jack."

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think squiggs have got mixed up with ironing hair to straighten it. Whether that's hair on ones head (like we did in the olden days) or the hair gathered to make firelighters remains to be seen.
Anyone familiar with the radio sitcom Cabin Pressure will know that Douglas successfully ironed his bacon with a travel iron 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s been bothering me for weeks trying to remember what the Slop reminds me of. Been itching away at my brain. Anyway, I’m rewatching GoT, just got to S7 Ep1.

You’re welcome, duck off you tits x

I was warned and yet I still opened it.
OT: Please don’t let cooking with an iron Jack happen imagine the chaos

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How da fuq does Jack have 80% more searches than Marilyn Monroe?😵💫
Just to clarify that’s related searches, so people searching “Jack Monroe _____”, so 1) Jack Monroe tattle 2) Jack Monroe recipes 3) Jack Monroe Marilyn Monroe. The fact that makes the top 3 goes to show what abysmally low search volume she actually has, but we don’t get visibility on that it’s all indexed to 100 & %s of.

Reactions: 26
Actually he did, Hotesy. He killed a Black man before he started up the Spahn ranch thing. I believe he spent a little time in jail for it but it was before the Family stuff.
Came for the slop, staying for the Manson facts. Love the collective DarkFrauMind.

BTW, LOJ was on LBC this evening. Let’s just wait and see if Iain Dale turns up unharmed tomorrow, shall we…?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So if she did his room as a surprise after he’d gone to bed and she’s now making back to school breakfast, where did he sleep last night? In a cupboard?
I have a new theory. Her son prefers to stay at his father's house. She's now refering to "Barnaby" the teddy bear as SB (small near). The revamped room is, therefore, actually for SB aka Barnaby

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.