Jack Monroe #384 You're churning out rinsed hoops and boiled slop, not storming the Bastille

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So imma do an 18 hour round trip. As if. She will stay with someone

She was also like 14 at the time
It’s just ridiculous. According to her begging blog she was using solar lights in an effort to save money, the environment never got a mention.
Frankly I don’t care if she flies to the moon but the daft lies irritate me. If you can’t believe the small things people say how can you be expected to believe the big? She has zero credibility

Reactions: 51
I am STILL waiting for the steak and blue cheese recipe and now I also have to wait for a picture of her new terrible haircut? Come on, Jack, I am not a patient frau!

(Better than the poor souls waiting for their Patreon rewards though, I guess :ROFLMAO: ).

• Haha
Reactions: 40
It took three tries to get her book to me in 2020! Three! And the PO couldn’t have offered their free proof of posting because the additional copies were out of her own pocket! And the Royal Mail is usually so good! Really makes you think.

Resuming grunking.
A lot of the missing books from that period were because she was confused off of her tits and she sent several people two or more copies because she couldn't do a simple spreadsheet.
There were plenty of extremely honest squigs who tweeted her to say they had been sent two books and plenty of others who tweeted that their copy hadn't arrived. It was obvious that there were thousands of squigs who weren't so honest and kept quiet about getting two books, but then that is what most people would do. Jack certainly does, like when she got two sofas by mistake :rolleyes:. Caroline was no longer her assistant.
That and the 'post office rang me to say stop sending things in the post' comment, which still makes me laugh two and a half years later, and it all makes for absolute scenes at the crappy bungalow.
It must have been chaos. Her with no way of knowing or remembering who had paid for what and being in such a fugue state drunken stupor just sending them all out to the same people again.

Ah, those were the days my friends.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Would she not fly from Southend airport 🤔

Silly me, Google before posting. Currently no flights to Ireland from sarfend!
Nope, and the fact she’s getting a bus means it must be Stansted (which did have the cheapest flights so makes sense) but the bus to the airport is going to be more expensive than the flights!

Also didn’t realise there was a rule about not interacting with Jack - thanks for pointing out to me guys (I haven’t tweeted in > 2 yrs and have a private twitter account anyway, it’s just for lurking!)

Reactions: 28
I think there was a foul sandwich made her ovaries groan as well. It was a thing hers were doing for a bit. No doubt SEVERELY.
Sticking her fingers in the food processor to eat anchovy butter straight out it. Mmm, fishy fingers yum yum!

• Sick
  • Wow
Has she deleted the tweet where she said she’d posted all the books and had PO receipts?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Ford Kia Picanto has been sold from 2003-present though, adding in it was secondhand doesn't really mean anything when it could have been 12 years old and worth £850 or 12 months old and worth £15k+
Well 10 years old at most, they didn't come out until 2003.

At least a Kia Picanto is a real car, given she previously called it a Ford Kia.

• Haha
I'm sure it's already been said, but she hasn't driven for 20 years? Since when was the legal age for driving 14? Those crack pandas are confusing me again. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 42
A lot of the missing books from that period were because she was confused off of her tits and she sent several people two or more copies because she couldn't do a simple spreadsheet.
There were plenty of extremely honest squigs who tweeted her to say they had been sent two books and plenty of others who tweeted that their copy hadn't arrived. It was obvious that there were thousands of squigs who weren't so honest and kept quiet about getting two books, but then that is what most people would do. Jack certainly does, like when she got two sofas by mistake :rolleyes:. Caroline was no longer her assistant.
Oh, blimey. Thoughts and prayers to all who received two copies.

• Haha
I'm waiting for her to post prics of her in a lobby that will be triangulated to a very expensive chain of hotels, which Jack will claim to be a cheap-as-chips independent b&b
If she starts running around the fancy lobby kicking people in the shins, breaking pens in half and ripping the radiators off the walls, will it become an Unruly Lobby-a? Asking for a friend tattooed pathologically lying idiotic gobshite

Edit: 🥕

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Am I right in saying the Kickstarter was what erm kirkstarted the grift off? She saw how easily she could ask for money and not to do anything for it and ran with it. Have I got that right? Or was it earlier?

The only thing on her shop are the art postcards that she’s already committed to sending to everyone on tiers over £3.50 and a couple of her books so any discount is largely pointless.

She’s up and I don’t believe this for a moment

View attachment 1547593
Ugh, shudder, the bed that she was 'rolling around in' 🤢 or whatever it was she said, for six hours of sex 🙄.Puh-lease.

Not that I believe a word of what she posts anyway.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I’m back in hospital after 2 weeks of in and out and god knows what other fuckery. They’ve now told me I could have a blood clot and I’m proper freaking out. Literally the only thing that is keeping me from worrying so much I spontaneously combust (ADHD means I find it v hard to ‘rationalise’ anxiety) is reading these threads, none more so than now. It’s nothing to do with taking pleasure in Jacks chaos, it’s because of the wonderful, funny, kind words of you ninnies. I’m so glad I came back here after my extended hiatus, and maybe a little glad that I came back RIGHT at the AM/patreon/mega chaos JM 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Bit random this one but that mouldy moth squig that thinks it's Jack's doppelganger is alarmingly unstable

Reactions: 22
Am I right in saying the Kickstarter was what erm kirkstarted the grift off? She saw how easily she could ask for money and not to do anything for it and ran with it. Have I got that right? Or was it earlier?
Nope, a good Frauen found an ancient Facebook conversation from early August 2012. This was just after the original Hunger Hurts when Jack was happily planning her impending open house sale. A commenter suggested people could PayPal her money, and Jack said something like “Wow, I never thought that people would just send me money for nothing”. And thus, the grift was born.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
It’s just ridiculous. According to her begging blog she was using solar lights in an effort to save money, the environment never got a mention.
Frankly I don’t care if she flies to the moon but the daft lies irritate me. If you can’t believe the small things people say how can you be expected to believe the big? She has zero credibility
With the picture she posted yesterday she more chance of trying to steal the moon..Gruetta

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.