Jack Monroe #384 You're churning out rinsed hoops and boiled slop, not storming the Bastille

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🎶Sex Jack
Sex Jack
She got a Big mac
And he never came back 🎵

Call me cynical but I think they knew exactly what they were doing posting that photo. They know they look ill/emaciated. I bet the tip jar was going cha-ching. I can just imagine members of the Jack Monroe cult flinging/bunging her a couple/tens of quids feeling sorry for her. Another calculated move from them?

After the past few weeks (feels like months eh fraus?) I think she has pissed on her chips when it comes to any future commercial or TV work. I think the industry has a good measure of who she really is.
Looked ill 😶
She looked like she'd been for quick getaway to the Sun 🌞

• Haha
Reactions: 22
starting to understand what jack’s patreons feel like waiting for their content whilst i await this haircut selfie. inject it into my veins jack!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She could recycle some of her poetry from her early years to send to her patrons

Exert from Girl on the Radio

Sorry should I spoiler that? Possibly a bit early

The shop works for me

not a lot on it though
Wow. Just two of her books (full price obviously), all the others sold out.
Plus a set of 10 postcards for £4.
Some context: you get a set of 10 postcards per month if you join the £24 (!) Tier on Patreon. That is quite some mark-up, and goes to show what a huge rip-off her Patreon is (even if she were actually providing the rewards!).

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I see so many posters saying they aren’t funny enough to post - please don’t anyone ever feel like that. I’m not sure I’m funny at all but just post on regardless

I have genuinely learnt so much from peoples posts of their experiences here, like yours and I’m so grateful for people being so honest and open.

and when it comes down to it that’s why we are all here because Jack lies do such a disservice to those with actual lived experience

the humour is just to stop it grinding us all down
Your response has pushed me to make my first post. (I'm sorry I haven't figured out how to spoiler a long post yet!)

I've been lurking for about a month (is it a week? a month? Everything happens so fast in Jack Monroe time!). My origin story? I followed JM for a couple of months on twitter, but I think it must have been around the time of Molly's first posts, I somehow ended up searching her name + 'grifter' and 'liar' and Tattle shone like a beaming light of brilliant glorious truth... and dear Fraus, I have not looked back!

I've done a LOT of grunking - all the new threads over the last few weeks (it is IMPOSSIBLE to keep up - is it always this chaotic??) and I've read the wiki and thread 31 - the kitten broke me. I cannot bear it. I can only hope that like many suspect, Content is not actually living with her, but with SB. At least Cooper seems to get fed. 😩

I'm female in my early 40s and like so many of you, I've had multiple traumas in my life and have multiple chronic health conditions, including autoimmune stuff since childhood, and other stuff as an adult including chronic widespread pain, a severe heart attack at 27, the list goes on and on - I get the full PIP award (don't get me started on battling with the ****s at the DWP!), as well as other benefits as I'm unable to work because of those physical health issues, alongside a multitude of mental health conditions - I've been through lots of counselling and 2 different courses of intensive therapy (DBT & CAT) and I'm still learning to process and live with all those things.

Finding Tattle and the JM threads has been enlightening, to say the least! I've learnt SO much from people here, reading how JM's behaviours mirror their own experiences with similar people in their lives, things they've gone through themselves. Seeing it all laid out - the grift, the dodgy charity stuff, the ever changing medical arsenal she uses to excuse away her behavious, the animals, the way she treats/speaks about SB, all of it, the lies upon lies upon more lies... it's shocking!

She is willingly, knowingly, seemingly gleefully, taking money from people and providing nothing. Some of those people are idiots, plenty of them are, but some of them are just naive and kind-hearted people, often the poorest and most vulnerable, who have been taken in by her tales of woe, sending her their last £10 because she says she's removing lightbulbs and boiling soap - I am boiling with rage at how she's been able and enabled to get away with this for so long.

But the humour helps! 🦉🍾 It is the community in these threads that has kept me sane over the last few weeks of utter madness. Humour is such a good way to get through a horrible situation and what pushed me to make an account was that I kept wanting to react with a laughing emoji because the Fraus/Herr here kept making me laugh and I couldn't do that if I didn't have an account.

Now duck off! (am I doing this right?) :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 133
The only thing on her shop are the art postcards that she’s already committed to sending to everyone on tiers over £3.50 and a couple of her books so any discount is largely pointless.

She’s up and I don’t believe this for a moment

View attachment 1547593
It is entirely plausible that a 12-year-old boy is happy to be referred to by an acronym for “small boy”. Very believable. Oh yes. 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I reckon the career in poverty cosplay and 'endless good' she does is all about getting an MBE like Big Dave. Service to the poors? Completed it, mate.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
How long has SB been SB for? Is JM deliberately malnourishing him to Dickensian proportions for the sake of her perpetual begging bowl?
Don't worry, there are a few pictures on his dad's facebook and he doesn't look underweight or malnourished at all. Probably because that's where he lives.

Reactions: 27

Yel

Hello, Von89 here (someone reported my previous account so I couldn't post for whatever reason. Just to make it clear I have only had Von89 and this account). Hunger Hurts 2 and 'I'm so poor send *rattles tipjar* is apparently because bailiffs were at her door and she had to get money fast (according to her family member). They've also told me that Jack has fallen out with various relatives because they have told her to get a job/ offered her a job in their work and she has told them where to shove it.
Hi, you've now got three active accounts on here. No one reported your account the system detected multiple accounts and you're only allowed one.

No offense but this assuming that you've been reported is pretty annoying! That's not how it works at all. 🤦‍♀️

If you have any issues please do email or post in site support. Especially if you have any evidence to back up that you're a friend of jack's that you can share in private. No offense but I've been here years and it's full of people making up "tea", so I don't trust anyone without a shred of proof thesedays 😆

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
I am still reeling she * even jokingly* talked about being porked all night. I mean i would literally stop speaking to my mum if she did that on her sm.

Also imagine being her dad. Most dads woukd rather not read about their daughter being soundly pounded into the night.

She has no boundaries.
Or her son. Or his schoolmates. 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Hunger Hurts 2 and 'I'm so poor send *rattles tipjar* is apparently because bailiffs were at her door and she had to get money fast (according to her family member). They've also told me that Jack has fallen out with various relatives because they have told her to get a job/ offered her a job in their work and she has told them where to shove it.
Well speaking as somebody who has had to organise the sending in of the B's you do get notice they will be coming in x days if you don't pay up. Everything is done to try and stop them going as it costs.... can't work, won't work? She's a perpetual child who wants everyone to run around after her, Lord know what she was like as a child/teen....Violet Elizabeth Bott? Bott-strap crook?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
JACK -

STOP CASUALLY THROWING THE S WORD AROUND WHERE YOUR CHILD CAN SEE IT.

WHERE IS YOUR MATERNAL INSTINCT TO PROTECT HIM FROM ALL THE HORRORS IN THIS WORLD?

I was actively suicidal for months this year. Half of me wanted to be out of this world, half of me was terrified of leaving my children.

I have felt that way before, and every time, I acted on it. Narrowly survived the last time. That was before I had children.

I have CPTSD so my moods are wildly variable and go off the deep end at times; I’m heavily medicated and have had a tonne of therapy.

I have not felt actively suicidal since I had children. I was terrified. I really thought I might actually do it, that I’d be watching myself do it, completely unable to stop myself. That my “mother brain” would lose the fight to stay alive.

It would destroy my children to know just how close I came to doing it. It would change their lives significantly, it would be a heavy burden. I can’t begin to imagine the damage it would do to them. I never, ever want them to know. Let alone casually stumble across it on social media.

My Psych, my MH nurse, my GP, and a few very close, amazing friends knew - I owe my life to all of them.

SB - please, make the voices of how your Dad, Grandparents etc speak to you the loudest in your head. So loud that it drowns out any tit she will have to said to you or about you. My mother was a coke head alcoholic with massive Narc behaviours too. The way they speak to us isn’t okay, normal or acceptable. Make it as quiet as you can.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I reckon the career in poverty cosplay and 'endless good' she does is all about getting an MBE like Big Dave. Service to the poors? Completed it, mate.
She's more likely to get an MBE for services to the Conservative Party.

What are these work dodging benefits scroungers complaining about? Jack feeds the 5000 with just 5 loaves and 2 fishes. Oh no, that was someone else. Soz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Or her son. Or his schoolmates. 😕
She’s a Safeguarding nightmare. His poor teachers must be in a permanent state of high alert.

Regardless whether the tit she posts on Twitter is true or entirely fictitious, if I was a parent of one of SB’s friends, there is NO WAY I would allow my child to go to her house to play with SB, and NO WAY I would allow my child to be anywhere near her unsupervised by another adult. In fact, I would be unhappy about her being around my child at all. And I suspect this may be the case IRL too.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Just admit you're full of loathing and misdirected ire.

Please can this be the next thread title 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.