Jack Monroe #384 You're churning out rinsed hoops and boiled slop, not storming the Bastille

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are not telling us that the location Jack took the photo is in a public place are you?

She actually went out in public in that. Hahahahahaha

Edited to add...
Hahahahahaha
Hahahahahaha
Imagine spotting someone in that thing in public. You’d go to great pains not to make eye contact, at the very least. You’d probably assumed they’d gone walkabout from somewhere secure.

Lucky she doesn’t shop in Tesco because they don’t let people in wearing PJs.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The day my child was finally able to softly, gently scoop me up and care for me in the manner I feel I deserve as the worlds most vulnerable smol pixie was the day all my parenting efforts finally paid off.

Yeah, don’t do this to a child, ever. It’s horrible to be a child who feels they’re responsible for the emotional well being of their parent. You know when I feel like my parenting efforts have paid off? When my daughter confidently goes off to do her own thing without having any worries or even thoughts about me.

• Heart
Reactions: 98
I finally just asked my own 12 year old how he would feel if he was referred to by SB/small boy. Basically if looks could kill he would be arranging my funeral now.
I once called my 15 yo 'baby girl' in public.
Apparently this was some sort of hate crime and she was livid. She'd report me to Child-line if I used the phrase 'Small Girl' to describe her on social media.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Every time Jack posts 🥰 emoji an angel loses it’s wings. 🙄
Children are not there for emotional support 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Like I definitely feel for her with the changing identities; I used to identify as a lesbian before realising that I was actually attracted to a small number of men. I guess if I had a public platform it would have been extremely awkward to be like "oh, actually, turns out I do like some guys, I'm not a lesbian anymore". The difference is that Jack weaponises her identities as much as she can. I still feel :/ about it though.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.