Jack Monroe #384 You're churning out rinsed hoops and boiled slop, not storming the Bastille

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just hope that bairn has enough people round him who aren't like this. That tit JM does is mental fuckitybollocks, no child should be subjected to it.
He has 2 sets of grandparents that are very much in his life and care for him, and he lives with his dad and siblings and only spends brief amounts of time with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Andy isn’t letting it go. (Not squigged as over 20K followers and a writer).
I nearly did a chaos in reply to this.

Fraus, please note there is a different twitter account with a very similar name, Andy Lines, who is the Daily Mirror's chief reporter. Do not do what I did and get them mixed up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What? This old thing…. Had it (and the spare) years!

Screenshot_20220902_130959.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Isn't the boilersuit on sale now at Urban Outfitters?

If it is there is no way it would be four years old!

• Haha
Reactions: 68
While we’re waiting for the big haircut reveal, can we take bets on what it’ll look like?

E61809C6-600A-47F5-8FE5-6F99AD2CEB14.jpeg

Also, will this mean the Plymouth Bretheren cookbook cover with the stunt hair needs reshooting?

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I wonder how the second identical jumpsuit that had been unworn for the last four years has survived the hecking big declutter?

• Haha
Reactions: 64
i am not one to accuse i am just a nosy bastard but i did just find this on ebay -

1662116819259.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I reckon big Dave has given her a house. She is going to do one final mega grift blog and will then disappear from socials. Never to repay a penny.
i agree with the house (typical of jack to also be ungrateful enough to constantly go on about how incredibly tiny it is) but i don’t think she’ll disappear…the only thing she loves more than money is attention

Reactions: 34
Oh mate.....

Go well.
Profound..no..hilarious…nooo…thought provoking …nooo….shite, yes, that’s the word. I managed about half way through and my insides had cringed too much to continue.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.