Jack Monroe #384 You're churning out rinsed hoops and boiled slop, not storming the Bastille

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"In bed miserably sick"
Of course she was. I don't think there's anyone in the history of the human race who's been ill as often and as severely as Jack. Incidentally, what work commitment was she trying to swerve around this time?

Can't even be bothered to comment on the Patreon revelations because you've all covered the "IT'S BEEN TWO bleeping YEARS" element much more eloquently than I could.

I'm just going to wait for the latest hairdon't. Hopefully it's as hilarious and terrifying as the shrivelled floral goblin monstrosity from yesterday.
I’d be constantly ill too if I ate her slop.

Reactions: 11
She could get the inexplicable eggs involved in that gig as well
Make sure your sound is up before you hit play for full effect 😂 (it’s from The Guardian, so not a dodgy website, I promise!)
The wonderful rhik samadder and the egg master (btw, his book in which he talks a lot about his depression is really good)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Argh sorry dear heart @Elastoblast I should have been more specific and said "a) my mum uses social media like Jack does" (i.e. half a million Twitter followers and uses it as a stream of consciousness!) IMHO there's a world of difference between putting occasional family pics on the gram and Jack's MO on Twitter. If I had kids I'd be exactly the same as you 💗
No worries at all. I read it as that but was trying to compare Jack's endless invasion of that poor lady's privacy to the normal thoughts of a parent. I try to be considerate about my boys feelings , I hope I am...Jack centres it all on her

Reactions: 11
dying to see whether jack’s new haircut had been done herself or by a hairdresser 👀 can’t decide which i want more!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has she cut it herself? She said haircuts are an unnecessary luxury in HH2, didn't she?
Still there for me.

Also... Fraus. It is actually Hunger Hurts 3 - Hunger Hurts 2 was one year on...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Jack will never get those cards out. She made a typical Jack Monroe comment without thinking or checking facts first. Print costs have gone up c25% so she won't be able to get that quantity done at the price she will have been quoted all those years ago:

Then factor shipping cost increases and this us simply not a financially viable 'product' unless she's not spent the previously gifted money (yeah right) and plans to subsidise the cost increases to keep her customers happy. And we know that won't happen.
Maybe she will deliver them on her tour of the most deprived places in England

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well, no one can accuse her of consistency

October 2015 - comes out as trans, announces she’s getting a double mastectomy

September 2016
View attachment 1547689
Can’t get over how endlessly fascinating she finds herself 😂 duck me, her ego is ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Still there for me.

Also... Fraus. It is actually Hunger Hurts 3 - Hunger Hurts 2 was one year on...

Hurting hungers shooting out all over the place. We should do a poll to see what one is the funniest.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just to say to, (seen similar posts on the Alice Evans threads) if it gets to much seeing Jack use ADHD & Autism as an excuse for everything try giving Stories About Autism a follow (if you don’t already). James has a video blog/diary/page all about his two children. I’m very much the optimistic and laid back type of parent but sometimes this tit with her really gets ya down and seeing her abuse the conditions as she does, infuriates me at times! My children are hard work but I adore them as much as any parent does their kids… I will never allow them to use their disability as a reason or excuse to mistreat others! James is a lovely and very calm man considering his daily routine! He also looks after his elderly parents. It makes a huge difference to me seeing his boys response to their daily walks and drives! Especially after witnessing Jacks vile behaviour. It’s just a nice 10/15 mins of two boys really enjoying the environment they’re in with their Dad. Pretty heartwarming stuff, even though you know as a parent of a child with extra needs it’s not like that 24/7, it’s still a joy to watch!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.