Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Wasn’t the massive/garage type shed the size of a small flat already cleared out as a clutter clearing area? HOW MUCH SHIT DOES SHE HAVE?

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Switchstreetz

VIP Member
My entire childhood was spent in fear of being moved out of my bedroom and into the box room. I was a messy child and it was a regular threat from my mum when she got to the end of her tether with me. Childhood bedrooms are sacred and that boy in particular, who we are to believe has never known a moments domestic stability, deserves a proper one with privacy and boy stuff galore.
You've just reminded me I was repeatedly threatened with the same.
This did happen to me as a teenager, and my bedroom was turned into a "guest room" that sat empty, don't remember it ever being used as my parents didn't really have any friends.

I moved out at 18, and went no contact (for several reasons) a few years later. Better off for it too.

The way she treats SB makes me so angry, hearing about the genuine love so many of you have on here for your children is a good antidote thankfully, but I hate thinking about how she treats SB. You can tell she never thinks about him as a person with his own needs, wants or feelings.

The dinosaur snores, half eaten biscuit and his prison cell bedroom were my aneurysms. That poor little boy, I just hope he's surrounded by a loving dad, grandparents and he has lots of friends.

ETA this thread is 80% full within 8 hours, is this a new record??

• Heart
  • Sad

Katkat

Chatty Member
So she’s going to meet this guy face to face. The question is, which face?

• Haha

LittleMissMuffet

Chatty Member
So she currently resides in a 3 bedroom home with a lounge and plenty of garage/shed space but she needs to move SB into her room and use his room as a decluttering space? All of this is in order to move herself, cat, dog and child into a one bed flat?

• Haha

instacharlie

VIP Member
Recap: Jack's usual bullshit excuses didn't work on her latest Twitter chaos. She's had to deploy 'sad anniversary' chaos excusios. No-one knows what the anniversary is, I don't think Jack does either yet. She'll make it up when she knows whether or not sad excuse is working.
Also, just in case anyone isn't aware......Jack is having to downsize to a one bedroom flat😱 Unless she can find the next Mr/Mrs Jack in the next few months of course!

• Haha
  • Heart
There are turnips with more maternal instinct than I have and I feel so sorry for her poor lad. Not everyone who wants children can have them, stop taking him for granted you boiler-suited ballbag.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Waiting until school goes back, so the child she absolutely, definitely 344% lives with can't go. Nice

What happened to SB's sober funds and having a summer of memories? One weekend at Pontins? Is that all the poor lad gets?

Also, carbon offset Squig can fuck off enabling her.

• Sad
  • Angry

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Mostly. Vegan. Diet.
This is like me saying I spend most of my time at the gym.

And I've officially reached my limit with the flying monkeys. YOU DON'T NEED TO JUSTIFY YOURSELF TO ANYONE EVER JACK, YOU'RE SUCH AN INSPIRATION, I'D CRAWL 50 MILES ACROSS BROKEN GLASS JUST TO FLICK MY RINSED BEAN IN YOUR SHADOW. Bog off and get some self-respect, I'm begging you.

• Haha
Also all of Ireland isnt Dublin, say he is in wicklow thats right at the bottom of ireland would take some cashos on the bus.
Irish (Wicklow county) frau here - recently returned to the motherland after a million years in the UK. Looking forward to seeing Oirish Jack make a laughing stock of herself on twitter. The Irish are a nation of relentless piss-takers and dislike people who ring the needy bell too often, or talk shit constantly. A little humour and humility go a long way here, but those are two qualities that Jack doesn't seem to have.
Also Jack, if you read this - having a Norn Iron mammy does not qualify you in any way to claim familiarity with Rep. of Ireland people or customs. There is some crossover, but politics and history are very real things to us and can provoke strong reactions if mishandled by tone-deaf and politically/culturally unaware smol leprechauns.

• Heart
  • Haha

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Fellow Irish frauen, anyone got an email address for Michael Martin, want to ask can we go back to level 5 lockdown asap. Thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 66

That Forensic Man

VIP Member
Looking forward to the inevitable "I NEVER SAID ONLY £15 I HAVE LOADS OF RETURN TICKETS, UBER FARE AND SPENDOS IN THE PAYPAL FREEZER I NEED TO USE UP FOR THE HECKIN DOWNSIZE" Also how is she overdue an adventure she went t'Asda other day.

Jack's publishing team the lunchtime after the slop before:

• Haha

jenny2603

VIP Member
I have just been shat on by a wood pigeon. Forest Sprite Jack has taken control of the birds and gone on the attack. Makes you think, be careful etc

• Haha
  • Wow
An hour and £15 to get to Dublin? Why does this feel so unbelievable. Does she live in the airport?
No flights to Dublin from Southend, she'd have to go Ryanair from Stansted. Headline flight price flying out on Monday is £20, but it's Ryanair so let's triple that. Plus there's the cost of getting to Stansted, and into Dublin city itself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
She’s lost another 2 patrons. Now down to 765 from 811 yesterday.
Hang in until I do the big maths. That’s £46 quid she’s lost today or 90% of one flowery boilersuit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64