Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jf99

Chatty Member
Imagine suggesting being interviewed for a magazine is anything like being a social care worker! What an absolute cunt!

monroetravel.JPG

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

auntylil

Chatty Member
There and back in the same day apparently.
I don't know about you but if I had a joint disability that was so painful I curled into balls wanting to die ( her recent words), then two long journeys, in one day, involving much queuing, walking and changes of transport would not be an option.
Trust me, as someone with a real disability (using a wheelchair, in receipt of PIP, holding a blue badge) not just a 'tendy one, you are absolutely and forensically correct. She was in absolute agony mere HOURS ago, not weeks - her recovery time is just miraculous! Wish my body would give me respite like that, even for one fecking day!:(
If there's one thing that makes my blood boil, as many of you already know, it's her use of the word disabled when referring to herself. IF YOU'RE DISABLED, APPLY FOR THE BENEFITS, JACK, because guess what? Since the beginning of lockdown* it's all done via phone and internet, so your "PTSD" won't be a problem! :mad:
Grifting wanker!

*I stand to be corrected if this has now changed back to in-person applications.

When I've been dealing with the people at DWP (all by phone in recent times) they have been very kind, helpful and understanding, and I wouldn't hesitate in recommending that everyone applies for what they're due to, because every little helps. I realise not everyone has the same experience as I have had though, and I'm really sorry if that's the case x

• Heart
  • Sad

Lazarus

VIP Member
Just think, someone (at least one) is paying £44pcm +VAT to her because they think she deserves it.
she’s just dropped £110 on two boiler suits (and the one she’s keeping doesn’t fit her!) and about to offer the other one away because she can’t be arsed sending It back. I suppose a £55 refund isn’t worth going to the post office when it’s only someone else’s money anyway.
and now she wants to go to Dublin on a cheap flight to be interviewed because it’s a chance to talk about her favourite subject (herself).
I’m sure the subscribers think this is value for money.

• Angry
  • Sick

BurgerLaBill

Chatty Member
I'm sorry but no working class person, or a person supposedly perpetually on the edge of poverty would use the word 'adventure'. I wish Ireland would keep them. Nah, scratch that. I like Ireland and I wouldn't want them to benefit from their generous tax rules. She's had enough free rides. Ugh, I need to stop looking at Twitter.

• Heart

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Should us Welsh frauen start feeling a bit nervous? I’m afraid she’ll set her sights on us next, although we’ve always been the forgotten, less cool Celtic relation so not likely to be of interest to her, every cloud etc. Either way, have the dragons on standby just in case (hi btw, have been outside of Jackville for a while but periodically get the urge to see what she’s up to and… well)
Glad to be a Jewish Frau. After years of cooking bacon and bollock sausages, there’s no way she’d try and sit with us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Toffee finger

VIP Member
Ok. I’ve just shown my husband the face photo so he can be terrified too and he said hey isn’t that such and such place by my nans house? Had a proper look and yup it is. Why do I have to live so close to her and why does she have to show places that are so obvious to people that live nearby? Makes me feel all weird and stalkery when I haven’t even done anything!

• Wow
  • Haha

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
18 years would make her 16 when she made that ‘choice’. Less of a choice, more of a legal obligation at that age.

• Haha

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
Omg she has flipped.
She thinks her prattling on inanely about herself is the same as a social care worker doing a home assessment?
I am for once aghast at her.
And I presume the social care worker wouldn't fly to another fucking country to do it either.
Or call it an adventure.
it looks to me like that this in someone in her comments club. She’s getting pushback even there now.
Here’s a bloke in her club that I saw getting the whole scumbag Guardian article plus audio explained to him yesterday after he objected to someone calling her a liar.

68081E74-915D-4B3F-8FE1-BA738ED7797A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Aren’t kids back at school Monday? Imagine your mum timing her third solo holiday of your summer holidays in the weekend before you’ve got going-back-to-school jitters. It’s all so sad ☹

• Sad
  • Heart

hellosailor⚓

Hi, I save money by boiling my head so there's less of it to wash. I also have loads of tats and implausibly white teeth.
tattooed-maori.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

jf99

Chatty Member
I'd actually bet this is something she already had booked anyway as a holiday and this is a cover story about it being for 'work' even though it very obviously isn't!

• Heart
  • Wow

missbct

Chatty Member
I was in a holding room receiving IV and an elderly lady was sitting opposite me, I choked on my coffee for laughter and the lady asked if I needed a nurse 😂 I am not sure deceased by howling at a melted candle would suffice on a death certificate.

I’ve had to get up from my desk in my quiet office because I was having a stealth scroll and the face made me first gasp and then laugh as it was having some sort of bronchial attack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

jenny2603

VIP Member
Do people really want 2 years worth of postcards or whatever it is?! 😂
If I'd been fooled by Jack I'd find the TWO YEARS- SORRY BUT CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS TWO YEARS worth of postcards just flopping through the door post grift exposure insulting.

Sorry lads, the rest of my evening is going to be spent wandering up and down my street roaring TWO YEARS AND WE'RE JUST ACTING NORMAL? TWO YEARS.

• Haha
Reactions: 62