Jack Monroe #383 Thrashing in a trap of their own making

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to boast, but me too.

Though I am pretty sure that a fair proportion of people that hate Jack don't have willies.
I definitely don't (have a willy, that is). But I'm ~definitely~ starting to fancy you and @Geetbo ! 😆 😆 😆
(I am jesting as I am perfectly happy with my man of 40+ years:love: but more power to your elbows...and other things!) x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Actual footage of me after throwing in the towel and skipping threads…

What is going on? I mean what in the name of LJC has last week been about? It was spiralling before my eyes but I was so far behind I had no hope of catching up.

So so many things. I could have gone my whole life not knowing she’d been laid. I’m disgusted at her tweets to Karl (including the alleged apology) and I’m scratching my head wondering why your AA home group would be 45 minutes away because you don’t drive. Who could be arsed being her, she’s honestly horrific.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 95
Can we pls spoiler that photo if anyone posts it again? PLS

P.S Did a very ‘little’ chaos by misquoting that tweet, it’s should’ve been ‘little willies’ not ‘tiny willies’. Apologieos.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Aren’t kids back at school Monday? Imagine your mum timing her third solo holiday of your summer holidays in the weekend before you’ve got going-back-to-school jitters. It’s all so sad ☹
it’s honestly unthinkable! ive asked to leave a training day early on monday just so i can be home for mine coming back after her first day. She infantilises him in so many ways yet she’s somehow still so cold and disconnected. the delusional way she imagines their relationship is so disturbing and definitely the hardest thing for me to take when it comes to her

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Have to say I'm with you on this Harold.

Screenshot_20220901_150336.jpg

And that head is her feeling herself 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
LJC I am in hospital and HOOTING at that photo. Like genuine tears in my eyes, people staring at me. Send tissue-os.

She looks like a melted candle ffs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.