Jack Monroe #383 Thrashing in a trap of their own making

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain what this means please. In very simple to understand language because I’m useless at tech stuff
I think there's some confusion because my second image has been lost or removed by mods (it was a more zoomed in version of the wall/pavement from a different angle, to avoid giving more of where it is away). My point was that it's incredibly trivial to find the locations from Jack's photos because she makes no effort to protect her privacy while posting on twitter. Originally in reply to a poster saying fraus will find her Dublin location as soon as she posts about it, because she never tries to obscure where she is. 🔺 = triangulation e.g. finding a location from details in a photo, as demonstrated

1662060615647.png

Delicious irony from this squig, just import one and watch the savings on the leccy bill

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hello all, I was on here ages ago in lockdown then life and stuff got in the way.. until this week 😳. I just came back to say (stating the obvious of course) that I don’t think there has ever been a more irritating person on Twitter. A £15 (?!?!) pop to Ireland for lunch for an hour? After the performative food shop and the ‘Woe is Me’ blog post?
What the actual f…. 😖

I just had to get that out.. ahh that feels better! X

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.