Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
Reactions: 15

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Way behind as usual, still on previous thread and just gazing in horror at the ...the...thing she served to her publishing team.

She really works at making food look absolutely revolting.
I don't even want to think about what it must taste like. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

NellieBoo

VIP Member

sadly once again people have got all up in her niche and stolen her opportunities 😂
Blimey. That's a line up 😳. Very strange though because I was thinking about Giorgio earlier. He had a series years ago and his daughter has multiple allergies, as I remember, so he did lots of recipes suitable for her. This was years ago though so my memory may be a bit fuzzy. He's also as mad as a box of frogs 😂.

• Heart

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
Perhaps the dog drinking from the water glasses was her sticking her fingers up to her publishers after they told her off.

' heres what the dog thinks of your ideas, fuck off"

RaeRae

Chatty Member
That is a possibility.

Also, if she has finished the final final final edits and it is actually going to print, they'll also want to have a chat with her about PR strategy - articles and recipes to pitch, stories and angles for media appearances, social media campaign etc. But obv it does rather hinge on her doing the work and not fucking it up
Does this mean we'll see the stunt wig again? Didn't she say she needed long hair for the photos and that she'd need long hair to promote the book or people wouldn't recognise her or some other waffle?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Just Lou

Chatty Member
JHB seems to really like Jack on a personal level for some reason that is beyond me. Like you and I suspect for roughly similar reasons I'm not a JHB fan but I did think she might have enough of the old school no nonsense Tory lady lady about her to suss Jack out. I can see the obvious appeal of a thrift cook for the right, especially if they had a good brand and business but Jack is even a fail on that level. Even people you don't like let you down with Jack stanning. What a world.
When I saw JHB tweeting support of JM I had to check it wasn't a parody. Though I do regularly have to check her tweets are actually her.

• Haha

ScamSandwich

Chatty Member
Not traditionally feminine. Jack of the filler face, stunt hair, 77 lipsticks is not traditionally feminine? Yeah she’s had some short haircuts and occasionally had styles that are gender non-conforming, but overall she’s very much into the girly stuff. A couple of tat sleeves don’t make you unfeminine.

Also I’m posting some vintage Jack because lol.

View attachment 1542922
Thankspaceyou for this gift. Like the burglar pic this must be my favourite. She looks like a moth in this one.

• Haha

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
I’d like to just thank Jack for putting their phone down for a few hours to let us all catch up. Although more likely the publisher confiscated them from her. Thank you for your service to the canal.
Has there been any word from Jack since? We've had the publisher's commenting/posting, but it's not book related chat at all.

Feck

Chatty Member
That’s right the boiled soap shower gel.

I badly wanted it to turn back into soap but sadly it’s actually worked…

Still false economy, SHAN’T do it again.
Reminiscent of the lasagne sauce.

Eta @Orphan_Black got in there with the recipe suggestion. 🙃

• Haha