Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
It sounds like a teenage boy, wonder if her younger brother is staying with her? The ones whos hair she almost cut? Speculation. I have no clue, but he sounds like a teen.

Reactions: 12

Nonah

VIP Member
I use a spoon from my daughter‘s childhood cutlery set (she’s in comp now) which is smaller than a dessert spoon and slightly bigger than a teaspoon. Desserts just taste better with it. Especially trifle. Proper Mrs B trifle, not some abomination with gold spray and pickled arse slices.
This sounds perfect.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

SendReceive

VIP Member
Re: the “extremely difficult thing” - did she have any Twitter meltdowns in late August previously does anyone know? 🤔

Ah, @GoLando just beat me to it!

Just Lou

Chatty Member
Weird time of year to be taking antihistamines. I know some people get hooked on the drowsiness.

She should not be taking them with Mirtazapine as it’ll make the drowsiness worse.
I have to take them all year round.

SharkAttack

VIP Member
Its too late for any of it, it’s gone too far. Appeals to excuse her behaviour aren’t enough now especially after the horrendous attacks at the weekend. Too many people have been watching. (Poor Martin Lewis must absolutely love the way Jack and her Squigs continually attempt to link their names).
I wonder if the blue Squigs will come running to support her? The only one I’ve seen in the past few days is that dreadful Julia Hartley Brewster. Not exactly the endorsement Jack would be hoping for
Julia HB didn’t support her, did she? If so that really surprises me.

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
I reckon the frozen creamed spinach is from Ocado (or Waitrose). Most supermarkets only do plain frozen spinach, not creamed. Ocado does though.
That bottomless store cupboard/freezer, ey?
Surely a dollop of yoghurt added to the spinach would make an excellent creamed spinach?

• Sick

That Forensic Man

VIP Member
Can’t understand for the life of me why you’d take the medication out of the box and put it into a zip lock bag, but can anyone read what she has written on it?
"ACRIVASTINE" (i.e. Benadryl lol)

Has anyone triangulated the water glasses yet?
Going to go out on a limb here and suggest John Lewis?
Possibly, they strongly resemble the Luigi Bormioli bach whisky tumblers (£35/4), but Jack's appear to be larger and have a wider rim. I also think the shams look a little heavy for John Lewis.

1661972047270.png
1661973833626.png

• Wow

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
"ACRIVASTINE" (i.e. Benadryl lol)

Possibly, they strongly resemble the Luigi Bormioli bach whisky tumblers (£35/4), but Jack's appear to be larger and have a wider rim. I also think the shams look a little heavy for John Lewis.

View attachment 1543679View attachment 1543800
They are actually reminding me more of a slightly fancier version of these dessert cups

• Heart
Reactions: 10