Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
It’s the final countdown grift.

I suspected over the last week or two there would be one more big sob story. I just wonder what angle she will take.
Yes one last throw of the dice in an attempt to reset the conversation. Is the Asda stuff true? And more importantly can it be proved to be untrue

Reactions: 14

Edie Po

VIP Member
Has JM made any comments about the recent posts written about her? I'd be shitting myself, it's literally all JM's words. How in hell have they never been called out before? I've been saying it (albeit privately) to friends for years. They've never known poverty. It's just grief tourism and cosplay. Also, and I realise this is old news, but they are from a well off background, why didn't they step in?
I don't know...but please let all us fraus know..
WHAT BURGER DID YOU BUY JACK AND HAVE YOU RECOVERED FROM THE SEXATHON 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 13

TbilisiPeach

Chatty Member
Jesus Christ, has anyone looked at that bookshop's website?! It's like a trip back to 90's internet. And look at this on the homepage, no wonder they support a fellow grifter like Jack! I'm shooketh.

View attachment 1543893

What problem is this dude trying to solve? If you've got money, just buy a book from the many real life or online ones out there (second hand ones are available).
If you can't, join a library.

Eta: OK, seems like he's a decent human being. Still a weird concept to me.

Last edited:

NeoCortex

Chatty Member
Yeth, itth called a filthter
Urgh. Jokes aside I used to know someone that went into work looking pale as can be, and smell like distilled arseholes. Their skin was grey all over. Like there is a proper distinct smell from people who don't wash also. Eurgh

Why is content in none of the bedtime photos?

I am plagued lucky enough to have both my dog and cat sleep with me
Probably as content is in a cage or at her mums place

• Sick
  • Sad

metroglide

There's a parasite (?) that's passed to unborn babies, isn't there? Pregnant women are advised not to deal with cat litter trays if they can avoid it or wear rubber gloves if they can't?
Yes - toxoplasmosis. As far as I know, it's not safe to put any waste products from carnivores in compost.

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
Squig was apparently serious.

As I’m a kindly frau, I covered up all the offensive imagery as well as squigging.

But I’ve noticed the state of the table/counter! Did she bring the media log back from Stanford Le Hope as a new design feature?
Is that the same piece of wood she photographed the Asda £18.41 receipt on the other day?

• Wow

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
Not all antihistamines induce drowsiness. Chloranphemranine (? spelling) can but newer ones like certrizine, loratadine that you get OTC are marketed as nondrowsy
Benadryl have 2 ones, one non drowsy and one is drowsy. Can’t remember the names off the top of my head. I do know that either type mixed with alcohol can have drowsy side effects (from experience) I’m not suggesting she is drinking btw as i don’t think she is drinking. I think it is probably prescription or other pills or ❄

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
Has anyone checked the Twitter timeline to this time last year, see if anything has been deleted recently which would contradict the forthcoming misery memoir?
Eg toot toot, Toni and guy, eyeshadow play, joyous furniture reorganisation??

Reactions: 12

moldwarp

VIP Member
Ah, I give up. This is like Groundhog Day. Jack is never going to take accountability for anything and we’ll be here in 2,5,10 years still saying the same thing. Go back to thread 1 and we’re pretty much doing that now. And fuck thread woman for saying everyone who doubts Jack is a Tory, why is that or being GC the default setting? Where are people’s critical thinking skills? It’s just a joke now, there can be expose after expose and she still comes out of it smelling of roses after the initial push back. It just all seems so pointless now.

Soz fraus, it’s just so disheartening.
But on the bright side, it’s all super lulzy.

Mrs Peel

VIP Member
It just all looks so soggy. And as for the combo - creamed spinach .. and chilli sauce? Dear god. 🤢
Why couldn’t she just do them a nice normal sandwich or something.
Also, remember this abomination that she gave poor Caroline for lunch one time? Has she never heard the saying “you eat with your eyes”? No wonder Caroline left.
View attachment 1544262
That is Coop's litter tray. Poor Caroline.

• Haha