Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ooointitot

Chatty Member
Not all antihistamines induce drowsiness. Chloranphemranine (? spelling) can but newer ones like certrizine, loratadine that you get OTC are marketed as nondrowsy
ah, that’s useful to know. I just bulk buy whatever is cheapest on Amazon or readily available otc. People are saying they‘re knocked out by them but I’ve always been a bit dubious about the drowsy claims. I obviously haven’t lived.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

TheCat'sMother

Chatty Member
Our cat will sometimes delicately lap some lactofree milk from one of the kids glasses if they just leave it lying. He's also sampled some blackcurrant squash before I removed the glass. I don't encourage it and I'd be horrified if he did it to a guest's drink. Feel very queasy thinking about eating or drinking anything in her grubby shit tip of a home. Not a reflection on the home owner but on it's fetid occupant 🤢
That poor dog probably has to drink out of the toilet - a glass was luxury :(

• Sad

Edie Po

VIP Member
The Christmas episode where they don’t have brandy or butter so Eddie makes vodka margarine has me hooting and fizzing every time. Very Jack too, all ingredients are interchangeable.
The Ferris wheel one is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jack could never be in Eddie or Ritchies gang..they had class 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Lazarus

VIP Member
Maybe the “publishing team” spent their time with her going through the people who have asked to cancel that she’s ignored - would be interested to find out when (time wise) that little exodus occurred because she didn’t write anything particularly more contentious yesterday than at any time during the bank holiday weekend from cold ❄ hell (think Karl). I think your system can give us time data HTRIA? Look forward to seeing those figures 😘
I’d have thought more to do with peoples payments coming out and either failing or them cancelling when they see they’re paying for fuck all?

• Heart

Sausage Surprise !

I don’t know if I’m a terrible Jack-adjacent but that would probably make me laugh quite a lot as well. I do like a strategic pair of googly eyes, or dogs biting those dummy’s that look like big teeth. I’m sorry. Where do I hand my Frau badge in?
I thought fair dos that actually is quite funny too 😅 Not sure it would cause me to collapse against a tree with merriment though !

• Haha

Edie Po

VIP Member
That’s right the boiled soap shower gel.

I badly wanted it to turn back into soap but sadly it’s actually worked…

Still false economy, SHAN’T do it again.
She really needs to wash her bedding ..mucky mare

• Haha
  • Sick

jordishaw

Chatty Member
I suspect the OP saw her at the aparthotel?
That's how I read it, and I think an update on whether all fridges there come filled with high-end soft drinks would be in the public interest (can't be bothered to look for the stupid photo Jack posted to enable location triangulation)

• Haha

Kallie77

Weird time of year to be taking antihistamines. I know some people get hooked on the drowsiness.

She should not be taking them with Mirtazapine as it’ll make the drowsiness worse.
To be fair I'm still getting hayfever symptoms, but I do live surrounded by fields that are being harvested.

Reactions: 15

MrsFawlty

Chatty Member
There's a parasite (?) that's passed to unborn babies, isn't there? Pregnant women are advised not to deal with cat litter trays if they can avoid it or wear rubber gloves if they can't?
Yes its toxoplasmosis. When you're pregnant your sense of smell can be heightened (I could smell a cat food tin being opened from about a mile away🤢) so cleaning a used litter tray was something I deferred to the kid's father for both of these reasons!

Elastoblast

VIP Member
I take one antihistamine every day pretty much all year to try to keep my rampant eczema under control. They don’t make me sleepy in the least, for whatever weird reason.
Not all antihistamines induce drowsiness. Chloranphemranine (? spelling) can but newer ones like certrizine, loratadine that you get OTC are marketed as nondrowsy

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I think she got a mini intervention. No more books, no more guest slots on daytime telly.

Jack went full narc-ish and got SB round, had all her tablets and health aids out, and probably had a few lever arch files full of printed out proof of the abuse she gets.

I reckon they're dropping her. 🤞
Praise beans let’s hope so 🤞

• Heart