Jack Monroe #382 Any thicker she’d set (unlike her white sauce)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did wonder for a while whether we’d get a big My Detrans Journey from her, but then nearly all her FMs have trans flags in their name so I think it’d be too risky.

She was a bit quick off the mark with the non binary thing when she came out, as a lot of people had no idea what it was back then (I still hear conflicting definitions), so talking about that is a possibility too. In a way, the non binary thing is better as she won’t have to make any changes to her appearance and most people I know who’ve come out as NB still tend to dress and present as their birth sex.

Reactions: 25
Way behind as usual, still on previous thread and just gazing in horror at the ...the...thing she served to her publishing team.

She really works at making food look absolutely revolting.
I don't even want to think about what it must taste like.

Reactions: 15
Fragile
Violated
Brittle
Raging
Howling
Painstaking/ly must be there, of course.

Morning ninnies. Oh joy, she's going to bless us all with another pile of shite wank garbage shite. Brace yourselves.

Jack, love, real working class ninny here. Go away and shut up, there's a good girl. Your game is up, whatever your pity piece is going to say. Thankspaceyou.

https://giphy.com/TbxuSjQARJDB6vqd9i

Reactions: 22
Agreed, I love Katie and she had Helen Lewis on recently to talk about 'TERF Island' so it's quite possible they could cover Jack as a British story.

Reactions: 18
Using anything from a cat litter tray in compost is a complete health hazard!
There's a parasite (?) that's passed to unborn babies, isn't there? Pregnant women are advised not to deal with cat litter trays if they can avoid it or wear rubber gloves if they can't?

Reactions: 20
I suspect the OP saw her at the aparthotel?
That's how I read it, and I think an update on whether all fridges there come filled with high-end soft drinks would be in the public interest (can't be bothered to look for the stupid photo Jack posted to enable location triangulation)

Reactions: 16
One of mine really likes humous.
Our cat likes licking the pans used for mashed potatoes, and roast potatoes - I do them in vegetable oil though.

She sneaks into the kitchen with a casual stretch n stroll stylee after we've eaten and we are alerted to her furtive behaviour by the sound of a raspy tongue on metal.

Reactions: 29
There's a parasite (?) that's passed to unborn babies, isn't there? Pregnant women are advised not to deal with cat litter trays if they can avoid it or wear rubber gloves if they can't?
Toxoplasmosis

Exactly.

And what I can't get my head around is why people praise her 'you're so wonderful...all the great work you do...never mind the haterz'

What does she actually do, or should I say what is the great work they seem to believe she does? Create slop out of absolutely everything? In between clawing walls and other such pastimes. Churn out the same few phrases about everything basically.

I'm still traumatised looking at the...the...thing she served yesterday. I can't imagine what I would do if I had to pretend to eat it.

Reactions: 25
Yes its toxoplasmosis. When you're pregnant your sense of smell can be heightened (I could smell a cat food tin being opened from about a mile away) so cleaning a used litter tray was something I deferred to the kid's father for both of these reasons!

Reactions: 15
Oh, I didn't have a nefarious cabal trying to shut Jack down to preserve their wealth on the bingo card. Is part of the PR strategy to start talking like Hitler or something?
ok lads, cough up. Who’s got the wealth?

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I thought it was because she couldn’t find them on the website? Typing smartprice or smart price in correctly but not actually yomping to the local branch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.