Jack Monroe #380 Hunger Hurts 2: Solar Lantern Boogaloo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still going to court as a pumble but if the trial goes on for more than three days I'll modify it to a sex burger. Don't have nightmares, ninnies. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Can I be honest and say this is my reaction over every single discussion on class and gender

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Perhaps when she complains that she doesn’t have the forever home she deserves, she does actually mean one she owns outright 😳 It’s clear that understanding how the world works isn’t one of her strengths.
P
Not sure that it’s going to be the most challenging interview she’s ever had. Although it will provide much scope for her to concoct even more absurd claims I guess.
verbatim he said to me: “I cleave by my journalistic principles”. So we can safely assume he couldn’t report himself lost. He’s nearly as bad as she is for enabling this absolute nonsense. I do hope that if, and a big if, she does go down she brings the whole bleeping fake Rayner, Lawson, O’loughlin and any other pretend left food poverty sympathiser with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The “touch grass” thing is a weird thing to say. I’ve never heard that expression before.

Although Jack must be permanently touching cloth given the amount of time she’s spent on the toilet surfing Twitter recently.
Perhaps it's an expression she picked up when she was in prison, or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm going to borrow the stunt hair and head scarf and go as Sister Wife Jack on day 1. Possibly might branch out into Jack astride a big gun combat trousers if I really have to

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
How do you mean feedback, likes? My point was just that Jack does appear to visit offices close to Southend, so I think her NBH spiel is bogus too.
If it's relevant, I was fine with the feedback! I think some of my above post was incorrect anyway as I didn't know the Broadcasting House in London is called 'New'.

Reactions: 6
I'm going as a lonely Essex playground, where itinerant freelance grifters take photos of themselves working.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The “touch grass” thing is a weird thing to say. I’ve never heard that expression before.

Although Jack must be permanently touching cloth given the amount of time she’s spent on the toilet surfing Twitter recently.

It’s a twitter thing. The yoofs say it. Absolutely cringing for anyone over 25 using it

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm still going to court as a pumble but if the trial goes on for more than three days I'll modify it to a sex burger. Don't have nightmares, ninnies. 😉
My daughter said she wanted Saint Sexburgher as a confirmation name 🤣 it’s an actual saints name

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think it was something to do with the 3p Lee thing and daubeney but I think he may have also deleted something as well as Jack as he didn’t say anything offensive from what I could see
You don’t always have to say anything to offend Jack when’s she off on one. I looked the thread for that day and I can’t see anything. It happened in the early hours of the morning. It’s been missed possibly. The tweet seems strangely familiar.
now when did I join tattle?

Reactions: 5
These threads move at the speed of light. At last some hope for the future of the UK that so many of us hate Jack

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.