Jack Monroe #381 It's all Courtney Love's fault that everyone is being sued again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome Dear Tender Ones.

I've been cheeky with the thread title, technically @Boyo wins with their Courtney Love ref, but it was quite early on in the thread, so I've added it to @Valiofthedolls second place winner that's later on. You both win a gas mask to save you from Jack's gaslighting. Fresh!

That's right, pals, Jack has gone full gaslighter today. It's not her fault. It's not. She's the victim here.

The fraus had an interesting discussion about class too.

A new wild sock may have appeared.

No new recipes nor sign of Barold. Good news!

Newbies please have a look at the pink button above, it's Jack's Wiki and has a lot of info. All new fraus welcomed, we're actually the good guys, hi!

Please help with recaps!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 114
Jack "apologised" for being appallingly vicious to a squig who was actually speaking in her defence. She and her flying monkeys piled snide comment after comment on him despite the fact he was open about being vulnerable and having learnings difficulties. Yet more Squigs see the light. But still Jack is the victim and she's trying to defend some lies. It's not going over well

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 77

I’ve dreamed of the day I could use this gif. I don’t know who this is or what film it is, but I love it. The other one I love is the red puppet with the fire behind it but I don’t know the name of the puppet so I’ve never been able to use it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

I’ve dreamed of the day I could use this gif. I don’t know who this is or what film it is, but I love it. The other one I love is the red puppet with the fire behind it but I don’t know the name of the puppet so I’ve never been able to use it.
Elmo...the little red guy is elmo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
TLDR Jack told a man with Learning Difficulties to shut the Fcuk up and then not suspiciously at all (no sir!) went MIA from twitter for 6 hours before returning with an apology….Not really an apology….cos it’s the TERFS and Tories who made her dun it…as per usual.

Since then it’s business as usual, Jacks back to her snarky, nasty self and everyone’s getting sued again.

Moment of silence for Jacks lawyer who must be working 100 hour weeks all pro bono. Obvs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Screenshot_20220830-203200_Chrome.jpg

I have no recap to submit as I'm still catching up (almost on 368... Our Jackie has been busy!!)

Vlad is now a careers advisor...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Best thread title!
A little confession for the grunge fraus... 🔺️ I had a fling with a member of a quite well known riot grrl band back in the 90s. We worked together and one day Bikini Kill turned up in the 🔺️ where we worked and they were in a right state, the manager made them leave 🤪. I never met Ms Love though sadly.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Might be getting mixed up but wasnt Jack stalked by a former primary school teacher, seems weird her mother would be praising the school if so

Reactions: 55
The thread title has me 🦉🍾. And since the AM thread, I've scrolled so much the nail on my right index finger has been worn down on one side. Triangular innit! Toot toot 💅🔺️😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I’ve just reported the absolute arsewipe who is now targeting K and accusing him of exploiting his disability.

I lay this abuse squarely at Jack’s door. She has chucked him into the cesspit of nasty trolls on Twitter.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 94
There's a massive Enough Is Enough rally happening right now in Manchester. Looks like thousands are attending and they have speakers talking about food and fuel poverty. What are the chances Whacky Jackie says nada about it?

Actually Jack if you're reading this and want to suddenly mention it before your silence is questioned please quote WAFFLEKENT as your referral code and you'll get 10% off further tip offs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
The “touch grass” thing is a weird thing to say. I’ve never heard that expression before.

Although Jack must be permanently touching cloth given the amount of time she’s spent on the toilet surfing Twitter recently.
"Touch grass" seems to be American-teen slang for "OMG get a life and go outside occasionally". She does seem to like imagining herself to be a Yank occasionally ("y'all would do well to remember" is a phrase she tweeted once that made me cringe so hard that it's indelibly ingrained in my conscious, send mind bleachos)

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.