Jack Monroe #380 Hunger Hurts 2: Solar Lantern Boogaloo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She loves her FM, s so why would she want them to stop white knighting for her viciously. Its her wank bank material.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I hate the whole money process when someone dies. People are so greedy and it shows their colours. Luckily my grandparents were all too poor to leave much so the few quid their children didnt cause any of a stir.

My paternal granny died in a RENTED home so there wasn't even equity to fight over.
Her 2 most recent 'likes'. She isn't sorry at all.

View attachment 1539332

ETA - Doubt very much this is true.

View attachment 1539336
it was not a trauma response it was a spiteful unpleasant attack.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
it was not a trauma response it was a spiteful unpleasant attack.
I DMed any I saw? This is so offensively and obviously untrue. It implies it was difficult to see any of her monkeys attacking Karl, but that she did her best to spot and rein them in.

And why would it ever be more practical to DM multiple people than to make a broad, blanket announcement to all your followers?

She didn't do it, but it's such a pointless lie anyway.

Why does she broadcast everything else to thousands, from her toilet habits to her one night stand, but expect people to believe she makes apologies in private?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Just wanted to put these two tweets side-by-side for .... reasons 😏

View attachment 1539295

View attachment 1539297
"He had a lot of support in the replies thank god"

This is such a devious response. I'm not sure why it's raising my hackles so much. Maybe because it feels like an abdication of responsbility for what she said by shucking it off to other people? Even though she encourages her FMs to tit on people?

I don't know but that response makes me feel quite ill and quite angry. There's something nasty and disingenuous about it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 76
As ever with this house purchasing stuff… has she even done the most basic of research? There’s a plot of land on my road that’s not got any buildings on it going for just 7% under what we bought ours for. There are SO many probate properties in the sticks where families are now separating the mass of land from the property to maximise what they get, and usually it’s 50/50 or 60/40, it’s not like the land is discounted for not having a house on it? These are obviously intended for developers to put at least two houses on them as newer houses just don’t have the huge gardens/land as older ones.

Building a house is such an expensive endeavour as literally anyone who’s ever watched half an episode of grand designs knows?! If you’re in the sticks you need a septic tank, oil tank, and non conventional means of WiFi - and we actually *need* this as there’s no phone signal to call anyone without it. And costs increase if you’re in a preservation area as she’s implying will be her quaint little cheap escape from the ~metropolis~ of….. Thorpe Bay’s retirement community?

Sorry for the essay but omg no wonder she’s frittered away a decade of media salary she’s really dumb!
Not to mention the rigmarole of actually getting planning permission ( and I say that as a planning professional 🤣)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm disgusted by the amount of people praising her and stating she has demonstrated a real apology and shown real leadership.

I give it less than 48 hours before she does this exact same thing again. She is not sorry.

• Angry
Reactions: 61
Why are the difficult and meaningful doings always conducted in private? No one believes you any more, you honking clod!
The Flying Monkeys are unleashed to roam free but why does he, and everyone else, not deserve a public apology?
Just duck off!
Today I am mainly going to don my comedy trousers and clown shoes and rummage in the scary cupboard to try and find my hula hoop.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Jack logic: I am driven off Twitter by bullies who want to harm me, in desperate need of a mental health break

You 'nix your account and run away' because you're a fake troll

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
"He had a lot of support in the replies thank god"

This is such a devious response. I'm not sure why it's raising my hackles so much. Maybe because it feels like an abdication of responsbility for what she said by shucking it off to other people? Even though she encourages her FMs to tit on people?

I don't know but that response makes me feel quite ill and quite angry. There's something nasty and disingenuous about it.
One of the reasons he was getting support is because a previous victim of her flying monkey attacks suggested people give him that support. But of course to acknowledge that would put Jack and her followers in the wrong (which they were) and the 'trolls' (Dr Rachel and her followers, as well as us) in the right. But somehow Jack glosses over that fact and pretends like it's her own followers who showed him support when it was them doing the attacking, at her behest.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Earlier this morning, the image of Jack during the act of sexual intercourse, her Botox mask struggling to form expressions beyond blank, smooth sulkiness, flashed into my head and I thought that would be the most sickening thing I'd see all day, but her recent tweets have been even worse.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Attack in public, apologise in private. How very convenient.

Pleased that Andy Lynes says more takedowns are in the works - he's been onto her for a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Attack in public, apologise in private. How very convenient.

Pleased that Andy Lynes says more takedowns are in the works - he's been onto her for a while.
I think he's just referring to Katie's rather than suggesting there's another in draft.

Reactions: 10
22k followers so not squigged.

View attachment 1539335

He also wasn't happy about Karl and has said that Jack should refund the Patreon. He's a writer and though this doesn't look like his thing, he's clearly taking an interest so we might see some more Twitter rather than an article from him.
We need a big, well-researched and well-written article and soon. No offence to Katie, but this wasn't it.

I want to see a proper investigation, with all the receipts by someone who knows how to do financial investigations and how to use the wayback machine. I also want to see it reach beyond just the factual inconsistencies and actually paint a picture of her narcissism and self-aggrandisement (which there are also receipts for but it's a more subjective critique). I think if someone can do this successfully and show her patterns of behaviour as well as the factual inconsistencies (lies) they can puncture the twitter mythology of her as some selfless saint. It would also make it more readable and vivid, not just a list of discrepancies.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
This is a Jack Stan targeting a disabled woman with a genetic disorder who is using her social media to document her ongoing fitness and weight loss (and doing v well btw). Just in case we're not clear it's not a wee vanity drop a size type giggle, it's proper health and quality of life thing. And this is how the good guys approach it. Actively mocking a disabled person managing their condition is appalling, however I'm sure top disability advocate Jack will be all over this, any minute now.

Screenshot 2022-08-30 11.27.22.png

This is how Our Queen responds.

Screenshot 2022-08-30 11.27.37.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 79
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.