Jack Monroe #38 Will she call her next cat Sue Purrkins?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With a review like that - I’m going in - with volume nd all. Wish me luck.
Oh, don’t do it! Think of your your constitution! 😂 You won’t be able to ever hear another giggle ever again without thinking of her half-closed eyes in the darkness. I promise you!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am interested in one of those hoovers that stops long human hair getting caught up because lord knows I moult like a husky.
I am also interested in this. There are 3 of us in this house with below waist length thick hair and the amount of hair wrapped around the brush bar of the vacuum cleaner every few days is ridiculous.
I had a cordless one which has a built in chopper thing that sliced away hair tangles on the roller but the suction and battery life were a bit crap.
I have to have a cordless one as I cba with plugging and unplugging as I go around the house. Yep, I'm that lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jealous you get to start Schitt’s Creek. I’ve binged that and Dead to Me the past fortnight and need something else 👀
Sex Education is really good and a fun watch!
Also the first series of Motherland is on there now - soooo good.
Also for a not so fun watch, but amazing is Unbelievable

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree, have been in that position myself, and after being partners (especially in a toxic relationship) it can be difficult to set boundaries and have them respected in friendship. L is probably trying to keep the peace out of concern for Jack but I hope she’s not doing so at the expense of her mental health :( There comes a point where it’s better for everyone just to walk away
Yes, this! Very much get the impression the friendship is probably imposed, it’s healthy to set a boundary and have distance immediately after a break up and both should want to do it for their own benefit? I imagine L does to keep the peace.

The giggle on that video 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 It’s like something you’d find on reddit, an unhinged unclean woman looking for male attention on obscure subreddits discussing war hammer

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
No further than Southend Wilkos though, surely? ;) Isn't she in Shoebury?
It is no longer referred to as Wilko as they are boycotted by JM however the “work supplies” shop also stocks Wilko paint as demonstrated by the rucksack pictures

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I am also interested in this. There are 3 of us in this house with below waist length thick hair and the amount of hair wrapped around the brush bar of the vacuum cleaner every few days is ridiculous.
I had a cordless one which has a built in chopper thing that sliced away hair tangles on the roller but the suction and battery life were a bit crap.
I have to have a cordless one as I cba with plugging and unplugging as I go around the house. Yep, I'm that lazy.
I can give my opinion on this. Myself and my daughter mault (sp?) like anything and I also have three cats who all shed hair so much I’m surprised they aren’t bald. Have gone through many hoovers including a Dyson and have found a couple of winners - one is the good old Henry who happily sucks up anything including giant lumps of plaster and nails from our house renovation. They are cumbersome but a reasonable price. I also have a Shark with the anti hair wrap and this one is a game changer. It really works. No stuck hair, no awkward scissoring. I love it because it’s cordless so works really well as my everyday hoover

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I like the bit at the end there: "that's it I'm finally going to need an alt account" 😂

View attachment 172517
It must take up her entire life having all this social media: the official Twitter and Insta and Facebook, then the anonymous stuff with different identities, then work stuff - and also her constant monitoring of Tattle too!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
The whole thing is weirdly sexual, with all the heavy breathing and writhing and whatnot, isn't it 😬😬😬
The video is definitely weird and definitely sexual. It's like she's trying to communicate to her ex - the giggling, breathing, then the creepy glance at the camera....

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I also have a Shark with the anti hair wrap and this one is a game changer. It really works. No stuck hair, no awkward scissoring. I love it because it’s cordless so works really well as my everyday hoover
Seconded with the Shark anti-hair wrap - it’s so easy to get the hair off. Love my shark! #notgifted

Am going to order one right now, I'm really excited!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Sex Education is really good and a fun watch!
Also the first series of Motherland is on there now - soooo good.
Also for a not so fun watch, but amazing is Unbelievable
Thanks! I love Diane Morgan, the Mandy comedy short she done was hilarious 😭 https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p07gy83t/comedy-shorts-mandy “I’m not Lady Di, I just look like her” 🤣 (loved her in Frayed and After Life, too).

Will be checking out TGP, Sex Ed and Motherland 🙏🏻 Seen Unbelievable - v. good!

I have a Shark - My dog fills the ‘tub’ up every other day with his hair 🙈 QVC have an upright one on offer atm and you can pay in three instalments. They get diff ones on all the time and it’s always handy when you don’t want to/can’t afford to pay in one go.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I do wonder if L did read here, then realised how poorly she was being treated, and that she was in a relationship with a full blown narcissist. Re the ‘still friends’ bit, I’ve split with someone who had kids before, and I had to engage with a complete pig ex-bf in order to make it less traumatic for them. I sort of slowly reduced contact with the children so that they weren’t shocked. Maybe she’s/they’re trying to make it not too horrible for him by keeping in touch a bit? But then there’s the whole ‘she walked out/left’ bit....

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Thanks! I love Diane Morgan, the Mandy comedy short she done was hilarious 😭 https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p07gy83t/comedy-shorts-mandy “I’m not Lady Di, I just look like her” 🤣 (loved her in Frayed and After Life, too).

Will be checking out TGP, Sex Ed and Motherland 🙏🏻 Seen Unbelievable - v. good!

I have a Shark - My dog fills the ‘tub’ up every other day with his hair 🙈 QVC have an upright one on offer atm and you can pay in three instalments. They get diff ones on all the time and it’s always handy when you don’t want to/can’t afford to pay in one go.
I haven’t seen that short - thanks!
oh yeah - I loved Frayed (haven’t seen second series of After Life yet) She is hilarious in Motherland, I love her.

Reactions: 6
Just watched the insta video 🤢 the kitten is a sweetheart but Jack is a creep and a total bastard for still not visiting the vet.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Judging by all your comments, Fraus, theres no way in hell I’m watching Jack’s video 😖 it sounds like something that would haunt me. Why does she do this tit?!

Can concur re: the Shark vacuum. It’s amazing for cat hair and human long hair.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.