Jack Monroe #38 Will she call her next cat Sue Purrkins?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

title by @EnglishRoseIrishRover , I haven't kept up to date to picking on of the most liked posts from the last thread. :D

Can't do a TLDR as I haven't read the last threads, can someone else?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Recap Thread 37

The one where
she introduced her kitten to her giant cat
she didn't take her kitten to see a vet
she had yet another late night melt down about trolls
she deleted a bunch of her meltdown tweets
she asked for advice on taking a break, but rejected all suggestions
she muscled in on the niche of cancer cooking
the hausfrauen were nostalgic about the 70s/80s/90s/00s
@PennyLoafer had great news about moving house

ETA

* Jack denied having a holiday for 7 years. Evidence found here to prove this was not the case.
* Spectacularly twitter rants. Largely deleted. Including @Matt. To date ignored by him.
(Thanks @Jelly Bean )

And a fan claimed that domestic and foreign forces are paying trolls to “harass” her... and of course she is on the verge of a breakdown, still.
(How could I forget? Thanks @emm )

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
The one where
Every thread recap should probably start with 'she deleted a bunch of her meltdown tweets', to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
@MancBee I've just googled and seen a screen shot. He may be a grower not a shower and I feel I still need to give him a test drive.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wot @Harrybosch said and also:

* Jack denied having a holiday for 7 years. Evidence found here to prove this was not the case.
* Spectacular twitter rants. Largely deleted. Including @Matt. To date ignored by him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh, also, to be added to the recap:

Jack hasn't been on holiday in seven years, in much the same way that she's never had more than one cat.

ETA: snap, Jelly Bean!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
@crystaleyesd I got butterflies reading about your potential hookup! I am such a romantic at heart and love a good long distance story! Please do keep up updated about how it goes!

My own partner and I very much have an against the odds story with the 'getting together' bit but I daren't reveal too much cos I definitely could end up doxxing myself. We're in a very mundane (aka lovely but no drama) relationship now, but OMG was it crazy! Sorry, that probably sounds super vague a la JM but I love a good romantic story ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think you've all had this conversation, but I'm only recently in from lurking, and I couldn't grunka *everything*: if the older cat is a Maine Coon, then I'm a (90s) ubermodel. I asked my bestie, a crazy cat woman, breeder, OWNED A MAINE COON. She says... (see photo) and I can't stop giggling. Autocorrect has added a word, but rest assured she's saying, "not even close".

Oh, also, to be added to the recap:

Jack hasn't been on holiday in seven years, in much the same way that she's never had more than one cat.

ETA: snap, Jelly Bean!
Yes she hasn't been on a holiday since the last recent one which was the first time she'd been on a holiday in six years. Thanks to the person who provided the IG receipt photo

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Recap Thread 37

The one where

ETA

* Spectacularly twitter rants. Largely deleted. Including @Matt. To date ignored by him.
(Thanks @Jelly Bean )
And a fan claimed that domestic and foreign forces are paying trolls to “harass” her... and of course she is on the verge of a breakdown, still.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Is anyone else fuming they’ve not received their payments from Putin yet? I’ve been waiting bleeping months now x

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I think you've all had this conversation, but I'm only recently in from lurking, and I couldn't grunka *everything*: if the older cat is a Maine Coon, then I'm a (90s) ubermodel. I asked my bestie, a crazy cat woman, breeder, OWNED A MAINE COON. She says... (see photo) and I can't stop giggling. Autocorrect has added a word, but rest assured she's saying, "not even close".

Yes she hasn't been on a holiday since the last recent one which was the first time she'd been on a holiday in six years. Thanks to the person who provided the IG receipt photo
It's a mix. Please don't make her angry about us misidentifying her cats again. We've been there before.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Yeh there is no way it’s a Maine coone, my cats ( cat) mum was one and they are totally different. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again but she just lies about absolutely everything, even something so pointless as her cat. Who even cares? Or did she just want to seem “fancy” along with her stock pots and smeg fridge 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@crystaleyesd I got butterflies reading about your potential hookup! I am such a romantic at heart and love a good long distance story! Please do keep up updated about how it goes!

My own partner and I very much have an against the odds story with the 'getting together' bit but I daren't reveal too much cos I definitely could end up doxxing myself. We're in a very mundane (aka lovely but no drama) relationship now, but OMG was it crazy! Sorry, that probably sounds super vague a la JM but I love a good romantic story ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ok, y'all, you've convinced me. Will re-watch Before Sunrise tonight. My ovaries are already tingling.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Haha I'm under no illusions that we'll end up together, but I *would* like one night of being star crossed. I'm like you - I live for the crazy bits! So glad you got your happy ending ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Your friend’s cat is beautiful ❤

Is anyone else fuming they’ve not received their payments from Putin yet? I’ve been waiting bleeping months now x
Will we get interest for the delay do you think 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.