Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleMissMuffet

Chatty Member
Circling back to Jack claiming she’s worked with prisoners. In this country? Because I struggle to see that incarcerated people here would a) make tamales b) actually know what they are. It’s really been bothering me. Did she just watch Orange is the new black and that counts as working with prisoners? TAMALE TRUTHER

Reactions: 80
Hey all.

newbie poster but I’ve been trying to catch up reading (for at least 2 weeks :ROFLMAO:, wow these threads go fast, I’m still trying to find and read the Mollie stuff!)

I never used to mind JM. Followed casually on social media etc as, like a lot of us, I initially thought she was generally ok and trying to help people. I’m not on social media a lot so I’ve missed loads of the meltdowns, but I started to get suspicious last year, and finally last month I found this place she loves to not name…… so hi! *waves*

Last nights tweets. dear god, I had a mini sick reading them. She’s really really wound up and lying isn’t she!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79

jenny2603

VIP Member

Meeting a FIRL would be better than having met Michael Jackson (RIP) 🥰🥰.

Dear heart @jenny2603 , it has not gone amiss that you are still in hospital, so I rang your number(s) to wish you all the best but it was BUSY. Must be that the other Frauen all had the same thought.
Sorry dear heart! I am FREE! They let me loose earlier and I am live from Numbers HQ. Delighted to be home and soaking up the great awakening.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79

That Forensic Man

VIP Member
Recap: I got an attack of the insomnioes and made a comment saying I know we are still up but SHE IS STILL UP??!!! or something along them lines…

THEN she directed a “haha jokes on you pal I’m not on drugs I’m eleventy billion days sober just been up having my fanny felt by a delicious burger rofl jolly japes”

CHAOS ENTERED THE CHAT

…and it was wonderful to be recognised finally by someone so maverick and important.

Who up until this year I’d never heard of.
Had a little sleep but I'm still 🦉🍾 that Jack Monroe, someone I didn't know existed a week ago quoted my 28k calorie number but claimed it was the weekly total, not the weekly deficit 😏 (the weekly total was 19k calories, oops). Chapeau Jack, chapeau.

This plus the recent percentage, voltage, gas pipe things etc. etc. makes me convinced she's either really that stupid/uninformed or really that high (why not both). She's really showed her Mediterrenean arse this bank holiday weekend. So glad to have jumped in at peak chaos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

CEB1980

Common People

She‘s from Southend she gets her scarfs from puddles
when she’s on telly gets into a muddle
thats when I
switched to sky

and when she’s questioned if her grandad’s loaded
by Edwina Currie, getting goaded
she said SHUT UP!
later acquired an exclusive pup

because
She wants to help the common people
wants to shop whereever common people shop
wants to cook like common people
wants to cook so common people have food
I agree - they need plenty, I said “here - have a crisp twenty”

She went off to the supermarket
for VBI, well she has to start it somewhere
so it started there.
the trolls they said “but there’s no protein”
some laughed and said ”that won’t feed no teen”
she said “yeah?“
”But I got enough frozen chicken breasts in here for a year”
and-
”I’m not poor!”

”I never said that I’m a common people”
”never said my life’s a total slog”
“never said I’m a common people”
”you say I implied it on my blog”
“but you didn’t understand”

“why I pawned the rings from off my hand….”

“It’s to downsize to a tiny flat
to sell off all my old tat
you act like I have won the lotto
cos I fed my dog risotto
but still you will always be wrong
about my PayPal and Patreon
Cos my income you can’t see
though if I turned in on I could, stop it all yeah”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Geetbo

VIP Member
Are Housemate and Nightmeatmate the same person? I can’t keep track of the vomit of outrageous stories right now. And why is Jack paying for all their saucers of slop?
Who knows at this point. At least if they are we can condense the names to Housemeat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
The problem with Julie Bindel becoming involved is it will further embolden the FM who are insistent that criticism of Jack is rooted in gender-critical feminism and that if you question her at all, you are transphobic (I am not) and a bigot.

• Heart
  • Sad

Geetbo

VIP Member
I’m hoping Matei might write a piece on his experience of what happened to him when he simply questioned if other journalists had done due diligence on Jack. That’s the sort of thing even people who have never heard of Jack would read because of the angle.
I’m hoping Matei might get his cock out.

Read the new expose. Even though it’s nothing new I think the more of these there are the better. Especially as eventually Jack will have no choice but to try to FORENSICALLY refute every claim.

• Haha

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Can we maybe stop with the posts about reporting that tweet and just assume it’s in hand (or not, we’re talking about Twitter here).
Yep, her tweet is vile but she’s vile to most people. It’s understandable that this is affecting people here but we also don’t need every post to be that a report has been made. Thanks.

• Heart

Lazarus

VIP Member
@That Forensic Man just to say, I’m sorry the horrid behaviour towards Karl has affected you. Jack is a despicable person and her FM’s are the same.
It feels off to say this now, but I’ve enjoyed your posts immensely so I hope this cheers you to know that you are my Matei. 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
Circling back to Jack claiming she’s worked with prisoners. In this country? Because I struggle to see that incarcerated people here would a) make tamales b) actually know what they are. It’s really been bothering me. Did she just watch Orange is the new black and that counts as working with prisoners? TAMALE TRUTHER
I did a summary post of all the lies she told to that live audience in Edinburgh a couple of threads back. There were about 14 in a 40 minute chat - really bizarre behaviour. I don’t think she knows the difference between fantasy and reality.

• Wow
Reactions: 75