Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lurky McLurkFace

ED trigger warning (hope I’ve done this right) ED trigger warning. The recent £18 show is a huge 🚩 from an ED point of view. As a recoverer myself I can imagine doing this and feel the thrill practically rolling off the paper as I write down, stocktake and hyper focus on every detail other than the calories.
Telling myself it’s not disordered eating as I’ve technically not eaten yet. All the while I’m calling out for care with my various ailments because I know it’s not normal but I can’t help it.
I used to cook for others and obsess about the planning of it to throw people off the fact I wasn’t eating. And that was in the days before I could photograph my shopping as a flat lay and share it with others.
Think about an intravenous drug user being thrilled by cooking up, it’s similar for me reading these threads. Horrifyingly obvious
So grateful that isn’t my life any more

• Heart
Reactions: 98

Lurky McLurkFace

5F5C3129-0F41-49E3-A40D-B1D01FA5E8B3.jpeg

Long long long time lurker here but annoyed enough to come out of the lurking shadows to make a comment about this. (I’m also a squig who has been screenshotted here in the past but not interacting on the bird app)

Only problem is because it’s my first post I don’t know how to hide it behind a trigger warning!

• Heart
Reactions: 98

Lucy Aeroplane

VIP Member
This deeply unpleasant situation with how she’s treated Karl … for anyone reading here who isn’t already aware, this is just the person she is and the shitty way she treats people. It’s why she has no friends to hang out with and why she is, as others in here have clocked, pretty much always alone. The difference between her online life - where she has hundreds of flying monkeys hanging on her every word - and actual real life, where nobody wants to spend time with her - is stark.

If all my “friends” were always “busy”, and if my own family members didn’t want to hang out with me, I’d probably reflect and work out where I was going wrong, instead of launching myself full-throttle into a fake/meaningless online life. But our Jack can’t possibly consider that it might be her that’s putting people off her once they get to know her IRL.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 94
Alright, I don't know love and genuine honest respectful human connection but I can buy my own burger and Hula Hoops without the inconvenience of being bonked for six hours straight. Who's the one actually winning in this situation? Really makes you think.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

Juune

Welcome to the chaos dome. Buckle up and please keep all arms and legs inside the ride at all times as the chaos stops for nothing or no one.
chaos.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
Actually just looked at Karl’s bio. Not that it excuses his potentially rude post but clearly a vulnerable adult who doesn’t really need a FM attack, this could get messy. Jack please delete this one. You don’t neeed to show up for every argument

1661787820742.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 92

jenny2603

VIP Member
Since last night? Not that she's made us aware of, thankfully. I can't take another night of Sex Jack.
I don't think any of us can. I was still in hospital last night (out now-live from the numbers couch!) and there was a minor ward disturbance that woke me up so I couldn't get back to sleep. I opened Tattle expecting some quiet night chat and just about fell out of bed. Imagine Jack doing a frau well timed favour by mistake with her wild bout of night boaby. I am prepared to allow her to use this in her defence provided she makes clear it was coincidence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
LADS THEY'RE TRYING TO GENOCIDE US.

View attachment 1536998
I find it really disturbing that a Mother and Nana who loves roses can label other human beings vermin and call for their eradication. I think this tweet has shocked me more than any other I’ve seen over the past few days. What kind of person channels Eichmann because they disagree with someone’s views?
All joking aside this is one disturbing tweet

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 89

tattybrogan

IF Jackanory had even an ounce of intelligence, she could start something similar to Martin Cuntface Lewis.

Lots of tips how to save money, "champagne lifestyle on lemonade budget" how to budget/cheapest deals/food banks/community fridges etc.
Write blogs, get some affiliates going, get some links to get folk decent help.

How do you think Martin got rich?

Do it better than old Cuntface
Instead of this "rinsing spaghetti hoops", 20 quid shops, and self pitying bullshit.

No one melts soap either, ya weapon

No one (unless you're a fucking idiot) believes that Jack is STILL (or ever was) poor - and certainly would be asking "how?" 10 years later.

Now Jack. Get those bedsheets in the wash (washing powder, not melted soap - got it?) Get some ice on that hoop after the 6 hour bonkfest, get off social media, stop lying and get some professional help.

And fuck off
and martin doesn’t flog his own personal patreon, tip jar, go fund me, etc. martin has never stolen charity money. Martin isnt a greedy grabby arsehole.

• Heart
Reactions: 88