Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Limey

VIP Member
Actually just looked at Karl’s bio. Not that it excuses his potentially rude post but clearly a vulnerable adult who doesn’t really need a FM attack, this could get messy. Jack please delete this one. You don’t neeed to show up for every argument

View attachment 1537400
Is she trying to starts a pile on against someone with learning disabilities?

Her cancellation is long overdue.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 74

Geetbo

VIP Member
Guarantee she got herself on tinder for some D and has now decided they’re practically married. No doubt she will be heartbroken and devastated all over again when NotHarold avoids her like the plague in future.

• Haha
Reactions: 74

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
It’s the unherd piece by the other working class person I am looking for. They have a long history with Jack, something to do with an argument about Lisa Riley and the ripper museum going back to 2015.
I would quite like Matei to write an article. Or to show round to my house and hang my burger for 4 hours.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I'd never had a Twitter account before making one to follow Jack and I was horrified by it. It's such a toxic place 😕. The worst of social media imo. Don't know why anyone would want to spend their time there arguing with people. People can tweet the most innocuous thing and get jumped on. I think it says a lot about Jack that she likes to spend most of her life on there.
Like anything, it is what you make it. When I lost a close relative a few years ago I was inundated with kindness - people invited me for dinner, all sorts of things. We had to travel north to the funeral and I had messages saying "we live just off the motorway, if you want a cup of tea and a wee we'll be in all day." And these were people who only knew me off Twitter and only knew my brother from vague mentions of him I'd made.

I had covid recently and someone I first met on twitter did a 10pm dash to leave two bags of coffee beans on my doorstep when they weren't delivered in my order.

• Heart

Edie Po

VIP Member
Oh look at Russ there sliding in 👀
I'd rather sow my flange up with a toothpic and wire soaked in TCP then have that beardy little scrote slide in my burger bun 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Emmapism

VIP Member
Every time I forget she said it, I'm reminded she said it. She told over half a million people (some of whom are her son's teachers) that she had sex. And described how long it went on for. The idea of me or any of my friends posting that......I don't know anyone of sound mind who would?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 72

Elastoblast

VIP Member
I don’t mean to police the thread, but is it really fair to be trying to find him and nosy at his socials stuff? He’s obviously gone to some lengths to keep a low profile, I don’t think people looking for him online is right. Just my opinion.
I have to agree. We're here to discuss Jack. SB and his dad deserve privacy, they have quite enough to deal with. Posts trying to identify the family members make me very uncomfortable

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
Jack: I have to use a weird filter on my videos for privacy reasons, rendering them visually inaccessible to all.
Also Jack: Here's a tale of a pre-coital burger before entering the bone zone, sorry mum!

Screenshot 2022-08-29 at 13.34.58.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-08-29 13.49.27.png

Yes, Jack approaches the 50p pasta very differently from a Tory. This is crucial because reasons.

Screenshot 2022-08-29 13.48.30.png

I really must insist on proof of benefits before I allow you to comment on Jack. Now, madam I'm just doing my job. I don't make the rules.

Screenshot 2022-08-29 13.46.42.png

England has fallen.

Screenshot 2022-08-29 13.45.37.png

MUTING IS THE ONLY LANGUAGE THESE SLAGS UNDERSTAND.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

Pavlova

VIP Member
I hope Martin Lewis fucks Jack off out of it, for directing her FMs towards his ex MSE reporter/mate. Instigating pile-ons, and denying it though, as she always claims.
She's been fighting tooth and nail since the AM tweets, to save her future and keep hold of the paypal/patreon free money. She will, do and say anything- who else will she throw under the bus?

• Angry
  • Heart
Here’s a new thread team. Sorry can’t remember who said this but it’s so true !!
Can someone recap if they’re not feeling too unwell with the current chaos.

• Heart
  • Haha

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
I’ve reported fash nana’s vermin extermination tweet. I doubt it’ll do much good but this needs to be stopped now. If Jack won’t step in her agent or publisher should.

• Heart

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
I’m always interested in how many of the Flying Monkeys telling Jack’s dissenters to go fuck themselves are skiing, or on boats in their profile pics.

Really makes you think.

• Haha
  • Wow