Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beansbeans

I’ve been out liberally feeding the pot plants and having a think.

She has an ED
She presents all her food (except smoothies) in baby sized portions on child size crockery with teeny cutlery HUGE RED FLAG
Her food shop is so cheap because she’s not providing enough for normal human consumption. HUGE RED FLAG
She refuses to provide calorific info due to her ED. CONTINENT SIZED RED FLAG

She nevertheless claims her food is nutritious and filling
She presents all the above as normal and herself as an expert.

Someone as messed up as this should NOT be misadvising the nation with what looks increasingly like a pro ANA agenda although I strongly suspect she binges

thank you for spoilering, soz
Yes, as someone who used to have ED I had been thinking this!

Reactions: 21

ScamSandwich

Chatty Member
She was a workhouse Matron, but a kindly workhouse Matron who snuck in roast dinners & treats slop for the poor, and turned a blind eye when the overworked rested for a while. The kindly Matron couldn't understand why the poor overworked suddenly all scampered back to the grindstone from their resting places when she approached to chat with them and cheer them all up with her bantz. All she wanted to do was give them all a belly laugh.
Script writing moments are definitely my absolute highlights on these already permanently hilarious threads...
🤣

• Haha

Mrsoverall

Huh?! And how will buying an entirely new fridge save you money?! Maybe we need Saturday Morning Swap Shop (👵🏻) back but people can can phone in and swap their appliances instead. Jack could even present it!
I HAVE a greasy old sarnie maker
I WANT a fuckin massive Smeg freezer, please, Noel. 🙄

• Haha

Zelda

Agreed. Ash is about as FORENSIC, granular and laser focused as Jack. During a clash in relation to gender ideology she recently accused feminist campaigner Julie Bindel of having no interest in the welfare of female prisoners, and "proved" this triumphantly by doing a word search on Twitter. In fact Julie Bindel co- founded Justice for Women in 1991 and campaigned for the release of many victims of domestic violence who had killed their abusers. Ash's reaction to this was Jacklike in its brazen disregard for facts, truth and any sense of embarrassment. I honestly wonder if it's some kind of Internet-reared generational thing cos it makes me feel old when I come across it🙄
We'll have to agree to disagree there, Old Harold. There's a bit more to it than you've summarised here. I know who I tend to agree with, but to go into any detail on who agrees with who and why, would take us right off-topic.

So, instead of defending Ash, I'll just leave it it to you to imagine another journalist of your choosing to lead the Jack takedown :) I'm enjoying this daydream, it's distracting me from Jack's endless gibbering.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Ooointitot

Chatty Member
That article really strikes a horrible tone for me - as if fostering is only about how much money you get for it.
That could be how it’s been written. I’d be very reluctant to assess someone’s character purely from a Journalist’s positioning

Last edited:

Semi_literate_bot

Yesterday felt like a kind of record-breaking tweeting day for Jack, but I just checked socialblade and it's coming in at 62 tweets over the course of the day (some might roll over into today's numbers). I wonder if she had time to softly, gently turn up at the foodbank which she's previously said she volunteers at every weekend.

That's an awful lot of time on the squatty potty! 😳

• Haha