Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lauradianalou

Have any of you Fraus ever heard of the batch lady. She’s been recommended to me as a some one who is very good with batch cooking and eliminating food waste. She’s got to be better than Jack.
ooh I love a bit if batch cooking....I'll definitely look her up.

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
People with BPD are also more likely to be hurt BY others. DBT might benefit her but jesus christ don't put her in a group setting. Everyone's a bit of a moody arse the first few sessions but she'd end up flipping tables and being asked not to return.

I don't veki she's e
She has three therapists - that should be more than enough support. A sociopath or a narcissist have to accept they are so to be rehabilitated.
I’m not aware of any facility in the NHS that offers inpatient trauma therapy. I thought that they medicate and use mostly CBT.
I wasn't necessarily referring to NHS inpatient therapy for BPD. it's clear she can afford to go private.

Reactions: 14
Only partially squigged this as the name of the account is relevant: they are a relatively newly formed non-profit providing energy advice. This is in the replies to Emma Kennedy complaining about bills. Interesting that both she and Jack have consistently ignored messages from said CIC who actually seem capable of providing help during this crisis 🤔 almost like they don’t really care and their concern is performative.

View attachment 1534749
Oh Shit. Another one I will have to mute and I quite liked her.

Reactions: 11

Suffolkmum

Chatty Member
I have her book and its really good and proper food. It's definitely based on batching and saving money and time that way. I wouldn't say it was a budget book.

as one of those squigs says I'm not sure why she doesn't use frozen fruit and veg which are much cheaper and less wasteful, and if I was on a tiny budget getting my five a day would be out the window, yes they are healthy but they are not filling.
Thank you, I’ll give her a go, just found her on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

BogBogart

Deadpan Jack has joined Riff Jack, Gig Jack, Nuance Jack, Caveat Jack, Shoot Jack and Pitch Jack on my aneurysm risk list. She is such a TV insider wannabe and yet so old-fashioned for a 34 year-old. I still cringe about her telling a story about how "the talent" had different arrangements at Edinburgh a few years ago.

Did anyone notice that she just quickly deleted a reply about being involved in trolling the Depher bloke? Does it make sense to anyone? Charity envy?

View attachment 1533647

View attachment 1533654
Does the Depher guy have a thread?

Reactions: 10