Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kallie77

Up to now, I’ve laughed at posts insinuating a recreational class A use, but have honoured the fact she’s in recovery and taken it with a pinch of salt.

No longer. She may be alcohol sober, but she is off her tits this morning. Whether that’s abusing ADHD meds or truly classA, she’s wibbling all over the place like you do on a bender.

it’s like a live action Spud interview from Trainspotting.
“My pleasure in your leisure. And your fridge voltage.”
Sorry I know its not really funny but the spud imagery has made me 🦉

• Haha
Reactions: 24

AlwightDallin

VIP Member
She never flipping PROVES anything because she apparently shouldn’t have to but don’t question her she’s not a liar and don’t bully her she’s a VICTIM!

So we must just take on face value she’s not poor but she is in poverty (??), she worked with MPs, she invented the fuel thing, she’s worked with prisons, the elderly, food banks…

If only she could take all of these favours of the month she gets involved with and make something worth fucking eating.

Reactions: 23

mchops

VIP Member
Wow I'm grunking, but voltage JM gave me as an electrical engineer my aneurysm. Start with ohms law mate, you've not completed it
And for anyone wondering about tamale, my old pal did a thing

Swisspea

Chatty Member
Just to circle back to the Asda thing again. I know an FOI is not possible, but if lots of people reported her posts to the ASA we may get our answer.

Re the Asda thing surely IF she were operating in a strategic management arena sort of way then the company in question would not want nor expect this discussion/input to be broadcast widely to over 500k people (at least). In fact I believe there are laws in relation to quoted companies about any price sensitive information being released to the market. Of course, if it were advertising then I guess they would be happy - in an influencer sort of a way. Isn’t that how it would work? Really makes you think.

• Haha

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
Oh no! Sorry I didn't see that. Well two independent experts confirmed that the intake is below 20,000. If that is not solid expert evidence I don't know what is.
You both did a lot better than me (was trying to do it from her basket before she played Tetris with the shopping). Also appear not to be able to spell chickpeas
92017B3A-1C38-4FAA-A542-6BBEC6161AD3.jpeg

• Haha

bladiesla

VIP Member
I’ve only ever eaten them in California or Mexico. They’re like a steamed cornflour tortilla filled with stuff.

They’re not that nice and they are not part of the tex mex cuisine we get here. They may do them in wahaca.
I lived in the New England part of the US for a few years and they weren't very present there either. I've never had them and only know of them through popular culture.

Reactions: 22

veronica71

VIP Member
Have any of you Fraus ever heard of the batch lady. She’s been recommended to me as a some one who is very good with batch cooking and eliminating food waste. She’s got to be better than Jack.

I have her book and its really good and proper food. It's definitely based on batching and saving money and time that way. I wouldn't say it was a budget book.

as one of those squigs says I'm not sure why she doesn't use frozen fruit and veg which are much cheaper and less wasteful, and if I was on a tiny budget getting my five a day would be out the window, yes they are healthy but they are not filling.

Reactions: 22