Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cantthinkofausername

As another ED recovering Frau - another 🚩 the purchase of skimmed milk - surely semi or full fat would be essential calories with the nutrient-deficiency of the rest of the shop?

And if you only have £18.01/£18.41/£17.74 surely you’d want to get as many cal as poss 🧐
Yes, full fat is best for calories. You can also water it down if you want it to go further, or you don't like the taste (it does taste kind of fatty if you're used to semi skimmed).

Reactions: 20

Candytuft

VIP Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
I’ve precious little ( none) experience of the effects of Columbias finest. How long can you keep taking it over say a weekend and what happens when you stop?

Reactions: 19

Suffolkmum

Chatty Member
Oh for the love of all that is hoopy please don’t give her ideas about the establishment/her being a plucky latter day Christine Keeler/Mandy Rice Davies etc etc. I’m not sure I could stomach that Jack fiction
Oh for the love of all that is hoopy please don’t give her ideas about the establishment/her being a plucky latter day Christine Keeler/Mandy Rice Davies etc etc. I’m not sure I could stomach that Jack fiction
I’m now anticipating a reworking of that photo to appear.

• Haha

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
So has she pretty much ignored the other adult in her house today. ( bet they have loved the peace) such a hostess she is. Also i think thd squig she was one to oning with yesterday awas said mate thinking they were funny. ( reader about as funny Boris Johnston jokes)

• Haha
Lord, just finished the other thread and 20 pages to grunk here! Sorry I'm behind so apologies if any of this has been covered.

Has she ever been to Asda head office, I'm sure if she had we would have had lots of Leeds talk, next time she could pop to seacroft and armley and talk to real poor people. I'll ask my family member that works there, they do have famous people come in. if they're doing ranges with them the chef's come in and cook for them, they have never mentioned st jack of the povs and they mention the others.

As a former poor person I would have hated the ghettoisation of shops like she suggests, it's bad enough being hard up without your nose being rubbed in it.

I grew up with ice on the inside of the windows and we all lived in one room downstairs and no Central heating. In winter if anyone left the door open we would all shout 'were you born in a barn? put wood in th'ole'

My parents and 2 siblings lived originally in one room at her mothers house (there was a huge housing shortage after WW2, they eventually got a council house and bought their own home in 1965, it needed a lot of work and they paid £2500 for it. That was a lot of money for them, my dad had just been invalided out of the mines and got a job in a warehouse. So you could buy houses for that sort of money, but the wages were low so in real terms they were still expensive.
Oh god don't let her near Seacroft, she'll be petitioning for big Tesco to be turned into a giant pov shop next.

• Haha

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
I don't even know what a tamale is, only ever heard of them on American TV. None of the Mexican restaurants in Southend do them, not even the ones that do churros.
I’ve only ever eaten them in California or Mexico. They’re like a steamed cornflour tortilla filled with stuff.

They’re not that nice and they are not part of the tex mex cuisine we get here. They may do them in wahaca.

Whaa?

VIP Member
I'm sorry, I thought she didn't want a TV career?
"for the people"
She frequently talks about her £20 shops. Never before have they been called a top up shop. She’s getting herself into a tangle of lies. The squiggs normally just accept it and move on, but people are now looking at what she is doing for the first time.
And they used to be full of yellow sticker items, thus of no use to anyone to follow as a guide. All those photos of her squidy creations deleted, I suppose.