Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SendReceive

VIP Member
Got it. Sixties decor and so poorly maintained that significant structural work was needed. I haven't dug into how much they were sold for yet, probably not much, but three of them must have been enough to buy smol pixie some jam.

Sounds distinctly Rachman-esque.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Where can I read hh2? Was it on Twitter or is it something else?
Thanks trolls now fuck off
It's on her blog, post called "The Curse of the Poverty Hangover, Ten Years On." Scroll down past her most recent burst of horrible recipes.

(I'd link directly but I'm not sure if the rules let me link directly to her blog).

• Heart

Bugger13

VIP Member
Qestion re chinny reckons. Do you grab your chin with thumb and forefinger then pull it down like you're pretending to stroke a beard? This was what we did in my (Australian) school but we called it Benny Beards, used to indicate bullshit. The longer the pretend beard the bigger the BS. This has been bugging me for ages, lmao.
Yes. Accompanied by ‘Billeeee’ (billy goat gruff) in my experience

• Haha

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
I can’t even right now and aware of how I am totally missing the point but what full time working single mum has the time or energy to write a fucking review of so many places? Is she that desperate for engagement and likes that she performs for Google reviews?
Probably hoping for freebies, no doubt. Jack is far less well-known than she imagines.

Reactions: 17
Has her mum being deaf ever been mentioned before?

You'd think she'd milk that angle if it were true, especially with deaf awareness being a hot topic recently. That film won awards about a hearing child with deaf parents.
Yeah I saw her mention it one of the archived blog posts I was looking at the other day, as well as EDS.

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
I don’t understand what this image is telling us, please could you explain?
Sorry x

That is all the ways that Jack accesses Twitter. So about half an half between the Twitter app on either an android or an iPhone. Hootsuite is a thing that sends automated messages for you I think at prespecified times.

• Wow

Suffolkmum

Chatty Member
Have any of you Fraus ever heard of the batch lady. She’s been recommended to me as a some one who is very good with batch cooking and eliminating food waste. She’s got to be better than Jack.

• Heart