Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heretic

This just cropped up as I was scrolling on the bird app. More and more people are seeing through the shite.

2A2C44FD-D570-4A57-A20A-FA9A6BD692B6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 165

veronica71

VIP Member
F50B0ADB-A541-416B-A1E4-C1CA997901D0.jpeg

Morning everyone. I’m up and dressed and ready to go up the Asda. I need 2 garlic cloves and four granules of sugar for my months meal plan. Anyone want anything - please bare in mind I only have 3 shillings 4 pence so you’ll have to PayPal over cashos and I can’t carry owt heavy due to unspecified ill health. Wish me luck and hopefully all being well I’ll see you again soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 163

FeelingGroovy

Jack Monroe, the worlds greatest poverty campaigner, ex firefighter, Asda store worker, prison advisor, Saviour of All Poors, does not realise that radiators are filled with heated water, but rather some heated gas - like mini-Hindenburgs strapped to the walls of most houses in Britain.

• Haha
Reactions: 143

Emmapism

VIP Member
Me, finally arriving at the Schrödinger's poor person thread this morning 'Yes! I've been reading for hours, I'm ignoring my boyfriend, surely I can't be too far behind now'

THREAD LOCKED

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 140

Yel

Chatty Member
My kettle is 2000w. It must be using £896.75 a month just sat there 🤣. I'm so forensic meticulous and amazing maths 🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 132

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
the last partner was a city man she described as a small shop owner so this 'labourer' will probably be the CEO of Balfour Beatty.

• Haha
Reactions: 130

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Oh my, been on a grunk, it’s exhausting, it‘s just chaos after chaos now 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Reading Jack’s Twitter at the mo is insane, just a constant stream of nonsense topped with really bad takes, this is not a well woman. Does she really have no one in her life that can intervene, maybe her family have tried, are still trying, but just can’t find a way to get through to her or help her. Jack was tweeting all night and through to the early hours and is already off again, most of it absolute gibberish.

What’s really annoying is the idiocy of her squigs, especially the blue ticks, lapping it all up, encouraging and defending her vigorously, how can they not see what we see. I’m as lefty as they come, want this appalling Tory government out now, but totally dismayed to see this blinkered support comes from left leaning people, heralding Jack as a saviour of the poors, when it’s actually doing more harm. Jack is a gift to the Tories, free propaganda for them with her constantly shouting that poor people can feed a family on £20 a week, if only they knew how to budget their poverty. It’s pure poverty cosplay for the middle classes, who clap along cheering her efforts. We know no one can live on that £20 a week without starving, she should be torn down and cancelled for peddling this lie, but no she’s a saint and saviour of the poors.

There’s an incredibly irony that we are looking at a term coined by one of her biggest supporters James O’Brien, that term being 'footballification', describing the way that the blind, unquestioning loyalty of football fans has been transferred to political figures, parties and policies such as Brexit. We see the same with this unwavering support of Jack from the left, anyone critical is classified a Tory, jealous, a bot, or the one that really annoys me Gender Critical. FFS I’m none of those things, I just can see the obvious grift and the contradictions, but no, we who disagree with the sainted Jack are pilloried and set upon for being the worst people.

Viewing this uncritical support has been a real eye-opener for me, Jack’s support comes from my own political views, plus blue ticks I liked, congratulating and bestowing sainthood on Jack, who’s fighting tirelessly for the working class, nah pals, she’s just cosplaying poverty to the middle class, it’s total BS.

I feel so disillusioned with my own lefty side, it’s so annoying to see the heralding of Jack comes from areas of my own beliefs, and the blue ticks I liked are not the people I thought they were. Just cosseted middle-class people, poverty role-playing like Jack, shows how full of shit many of these ‘celebs’ are.

Where is the critical thinking, how can anyone read her Twitter timeline and think yeah Jack’s got this, let’s send her cashos to help her continue her incredible selfless work. Her ‘work’ is just half-baked unworkable ideas, and regurgitated Martin Lewis takes, taking credit for his ideas and workings. Gee wake up people it’s a con, a grift, her only interest is herself, it’s not helping the public, stop the footballification of Jack.

Rant over 🤪😁

• Heart
Reactions: 126