Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Sorry lovely Cable, I’m not going to jump forward and drag you all back (I suspect *a lot* still awaits me.) And as someone who has followed Jack’s threads for a long time, I can’t believe I’ve never realised this before…but this screenshot from lovely V has just opened my eyes to the fact that my brother is a raging narc

3B59DDB4-39B9-4AF2-8ADF-F9247E2E0A29.jpeg

I nearly always read posts and I appreciate everyone’s insights into having a narc in their life. But the penny just dropped. He had (he probably still has but we’re estranged) that same tricksy way of words, that “prove it, prove I said that” horrible way of gaslighting and tying you up in knots feeling worse and worse by the day. It’s fine in the regard that it was my decision to not have anything to do with him but I can’t believe I didn’t click before. That wasn’t the worst thing my brother did but in terms of narcissism, my brother and Jack are two cheeks of the same arse as far as I’m concerned.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 96

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
Quiet bedrocks of the community?! I read an article (one of many where he’s talking about himself) the other day where her dad was moaning about how much work fostering was and how little money he got in return.
The pair foster for Southend-on-Sea, a unitary authority in Essex, and receive a total of £206.77 each week to cover the cost of both girls – £83.02 for the younger child and £123.75 for the 16-year-old. So is it enough?

“Not at all,” says David, who works for the fire service. “It sounds like a lot of money but one of the realities of fostering if you have children yourself is that you have to live in a large house, which, of course, is very expensive.

The family lives in a five-bedroom house, after investing £30,000 to build extra rooms when they made the decision to foster. Living in a larger property means that they now pay almost double the rate of counciltax they would have done otherwise, as well as more for heating and lighting. The family has also had to buy a seven-seater car so that they can all fit in – but of course having a bigger car costs more to insure and fill up with fuel.

“It comes out of my pocket as the foster allowance doesn’t cover it,” he says. David has done a rough calculation of how much he thinks he has spent on fostering.

“I’ve probably paid out £100,000 over the 14 years. Fostering is an expensive business and if we didn’t foster our circumstances would be very different – I would have to find a lot less money every month. I make no complaint because I volunteered for the task and have had many happy times, but I thought the cost of fostering would be met by the local authority and have found out to my cost that’s not the case. It’s like going to work and me taking the fire engine down to the petrol station and paying on my card.”
They invested 30k in the property? And Jack said 30k was stolen from the Mum's preschool?

Really makes you think. (just a little joke, your honour)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 96

Yel

Chatty Member
As tedious as her vague baiting is, I am interested to know who the 42 year old is and how they are as thick and out of touch as Jack to think that each radiator in a house is burning gas to create heat. What a pair of bubbled weapons having these conversations IRL.

I always thought the cap wearing boomer boyfriend existed, but maybe this new one is pure imagination.

• Haha
Reactions: 94

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
Something’s definitely not right with her, and it’s hard to feel sorry for her when she’s once again said so many things that could hurt people in such a short space of time, but it just doesn’t feel as funny right now.

And I know nothing will stop our LOLs to take the edge off of things, but personally I’ve got to the point where I genuinely don’t understand wtf is going on with her, and it’s not nice to watch.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 93

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Also Mackie, where the feck are SB’s “fave” maize snacks? The ones Asda have reduced from a 12 to a 6 pack, for the same price? Hmm? In the pocket of BigMaize, are we?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 93

DavidZero

So she’s not poor, not even pretending to be poor, but she IS pretending to spend 20 quid a week on her groceries for 2 people?

• Heart
Reactions: 92

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-08-28 at 14.52.23.png

Reply to Jack's Tweet above. Funny how she can respond to anyone and everyone bar people querying their Patreon subscriptions.

Screenshot 2022-08-28 at 14.52.27.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 91

MancBee

VIP Member
I can’t help but wonder if a FOI request to HMPPS would reveal what work Jack has done in prisons, what the objective was, what other cooks were involved and what the cost to the taxpayer was.
I am really, really, trying to catch up and have three Tattle tabs open at once, toggling between the three!

The Pride parade was fantastic yesterday, took two and a half hours to pass. I then went into the Gay Village, it was alive and buzzing, everyone enjoying themselves. I have no idea why Jack keeps away from these Pride events, she might actually have a bit of fun for once. I even had a dance in the dance tent, which was full of young people who weren't threatening in the slightest. I didn't even wear a stab vest!!!!

On this prison nonsense. I can categorically say, there is absolutely no way she would be able to work with prisoners like that. Absolutely no way! I have family members that work in prisons 🔺 of all categories. I asked one of them about this and all I got was a laugh. You can't just rock up and volunteer at a prison (even a Youth Offenders) it's ridiculous.

• Heart

moldwarp

VIP Member
Further re cap: she claimed to have softly, quietly (insert ironic laughter here) done work with prisoners, teaching them how to cook tamales. Because of course, prisoners of any category will be allowed access to a deep fat fryer. No problems there.

Am I right in thinking that That Man had a restaurant that employed ex prisoners? I bet that’s why JM came up with that lie last night; still trying to one up Jamie after all these years.

Well fraus she was On One last night wasn’t she, that was disgusting.
I was particularly offended by her insults to the older generation, most of whom have worked pretty bloody hard (unlike Jackie) and deserve a comfortable retirement. When my family first came here from Greece they lived in South Wales not far from the industrial communities which have been so tragically decimated by poverty since the late 80s. But even back then when there was work, life was no picnic. Homes with little heating, outdoor toilets, no double glazing, less cheap mass produced food so it cost more proportionately of one’s salary. Back breaking work which put you at risk of injury and/or a drastically shortened life span. Lots of problems with domestic violence which wasn’t really seen as a crime back then.
Jack has no historical knowledge or interest. She has no respect for her elders, which is unforgivable. She’s like a teenager. All she can see is herself.

• Heart

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
I think she's utterly fucked it with the comment club. By disabling comments, people are forced to QRT to respond which amplifies the dumb thing she said to all of their own followers. I don't know the ins and outs of the algorithm but I suspect QRTs are more likely to show up on your feed rather than the people you follow replying to things. Then by engaging with the people who are calling you out, you're driving up engagement and showing it's an effective way of getting to you. She's drawing attention to her fuck ups, beautifully.

• Heart
  • Haha

veronica71

VIP Member
I know we’ve moved on but I’m still very dubious about how much times SB spends with her. I don’t know any mum this deep into the summer holidays who isn’t close to losing it having spent so much time with their kids or multitasking with work, whilst also feeling bittersweet that they are growing and another year has passed plus running around like crazy buying and labelling school supplies. My house is a mess and I don’t have to time to reorganise that let alone time to sort someone else’s dream kitchen out.

• Heart
Reactions: 90

Geetbo

VIP Member
Also there’s no way I can catch up 30 pages. I think I’m just going to have to cut off all my friends and family and dedicate myself full time to hating Jack Monroe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Awful

Can we stop armchair diagnosing that she has BPD? There's enough stigma about it as is. She's just a cunt

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89