Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jenny2603

VIP Member
My editing timed out so I couldn't add the latest Tweet to my post. She's still going.

View attachment 1534843
Sorry, is telling everyone your parents failed to notice you were living rough, involved in survival prostitution and struggling to feed your son for years loving and protecting them fiercely? I mean, I think you're lying and your parents did their best to rally round and support as all new excited grandparents do- particularly with one of their kids first children but it's you that makes them sound like grade A cunts. Genuinely interested in the explanationos.

• Heart
Reactions: 106

jenny2603

VIP Member
So she’s not poor, not even pretending to be poor, but she IS pretending to spend 20 quid a week on her groceries for 2 people?
Oh no, it's a bit worse than that. It's £20 for three people with next to no protein or proper nutrients and one of the three is a near teenager who is apparently either being starved of nutrients on purpose since she isn't currently poor or she is now poor again and cannot afford to provide an adequate diet for. As if that's not enough, she's promoting this is something others can copy and all her stupid Guardian fan club are applauding like seals because healthy diets are for the middle classes. At least Marie Antoinette was willing to chuck in a bit of cake.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 104

Droosie123

VIP Member
She’s been absolutely hammered on Twitter for this post. Lots pointing out it doesn’t give enough nutrients or calories. She’s becoming a joke.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 103

Soap a Dope

I arrived at Tattle because a clever twitter shared the first AM tweet.

My marriage of 22 years ended around the time SB must have been born. I didn't pawn my jewelry, scant as it was, I took it to a jeweller who gave scrap value. That was the down payment for my divorce. Yes, I did end up homeless, albeit in emergency accommodation because the ex wouldn't help with the mortgage and the house had to be sold. Jack, do NOT fucking tell me that you haven't moved on in the space of ten years. I have brought up 2 kids, a large dog and the neighborhood cat.
I wouldn't allow any other partner to be in my household, not that I had much opportunity as the ex never had the kids at weekends.
And you have some nerve bad naming SB dad.
I haven't had the opportunities you have had yet I am still far removed from 10 years ago. You are exactly where you want to be, grifting your way through life. I hope and believe that is coming to an abrupt end. The advice you give is detrimental.
You are a twunt and I can't wait for Karma to catch up with you.

• Heart

That Forensic Man

VIP Member
You really are forensic!

Can I ask if you used to be a Jack fan, or if you’ve always seen through her? How did you find us? You don’t have to answer any of this, I’m just really nosy.
🔬👨‍🔬

Definitely not a Jack fan, I'd never heard of her until a few days ago. I did forget to introduce myself, let's just say I'm a veteran of uh 'gossip culture', had heard good things about tattle and finally checked it out. Immediately noticed Jack was a very popular topic, did a bit of grunking and was hooked. Have checked out the wiki and cliffnotes but it's a lot to take in, the 🦉🍾 makes it worth it though (you're a hilarious lot).
Hopefully I can bring something new to the sideboard, like isn't it curious that there are twitter accounts associated with at least 3 of Jack's e-mail addresses? Makes you think 🧦

Now fuck off x

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

KingBabar

You'd think she'd know what was inside a radiator, being as she ripped one off the wall while she was in labour 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Congrats to @Valiofthedolls for the thread title, you win a new kitchen designed by Jack and her 42-year-old friend. Words spoken by Kirsty Strickland on Twitter, in response to Jack’s latest poverty playtime.

Yep, she’s back on the £20 pound food shops from her happy place (Asda) and she’s so proud of being able to feed two active (fnar) adults and a ‘teen’ on some bananas, porridge oats and tortilla chips. Such a budgeting marvel, if she can do it then why can’t everyone?

8A19E5DC-1669-456F-A245-5B4990FE5E8A.jpeg

She also thinks there should be Express/local style shops that only stock the Essentials range in ‘deprived’ areas.

She chatted some other bollocks (can’t remember it all, please jog my memory below if you can be arsed) and was tweeting about designing a kitchen at 7am on Sunday (🥴) with her previously-mentioned 42-year-old friend.

please use the words ‘thread title’ when trying for one, wiki if you’re new.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 102

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Hi Lenny Briscoe here, troubled nefarious asshat and accidentally four threads behind. I’ve just read her Enid Blyton guff about hovering around a red door for a fellowship meeting - honestly, she makes me want to punch myself in the face. You all know that I love AA and I’m eternally grateful for all it has given me and helped me be…but just say you went to a meeting and the good friends of Bill W (or any other fellowship meeting) treated you the way they all treat visitors and newcomers.

I’ve been dipping in and out and where I am, she’s just sent smoke signals to 1 Israel Street. Litijack is back! I hope I may be able to join in a current conversation at some point this year (and I’m going to Court as myself - got to have at least one person in a cop car there 😉)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 100

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Someone's posted this on twitter, we doubtless caught it at the time but I'm just putting it here anyway.

Screenshot 2022-08-28 at 09.16.02.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 99

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Seriously, who the fuck do her fans think they are? "Sit down. Be quiet." And for her to like it! I'm actually fuming.
Even just from a ridiculously literal standpoint, the “Sit down” part- do they think women tweet standing up or something?

PS, I am waiving any and all copyright on this if anyone else feels the need to deploy, fill your ‘cropped’ tshirt tucked up into your bra boots, pals.

391153C0-DEBF-47A0-BB45-AC99225E1A37.jpeg

To the frau asking if I take requests, yes, yes I do, but not until I have done my next $17.82/$18.01/$18.41 2 basket big shop next Saturday. I want to do the next one out of the one tin of custard I buy and the two I already had in.
with the help of an environmentally friendly bag. For when nothing less than swears will do
2EA57219-7F8A-42B9-9E3F-789AF3BDFAB6.jpeg
Edit: 🥕

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
P sure Harold was 42 so - as per LJC in the “bubble buddy” years - Jack’s abuse, harassment and threats of self-harm have evidently worked in getting him to talk to her again.

Like all abusers, she has a pattern.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 97

Limey

VIP Member
Not squig-ing as a blue tick account, but epic subtweet by The Guardian (stop Poorsplaining):

• Heart
Reactions: 97