Jack Monroe #37 Don't f*** with cats.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wanting to always be in a relationship and constantly being on SM for Jack is "noise" , it stops her looking at herself and facing some harsh realities and working on them.

We all have our little quirks, can be dicks from time to time but we also have enough confidence in ourselves that we know we might screw up, some people might not like us and that's ok because we know who we are and like ourselves (most of the time).

Jack has no idea who she is and it's easier to wallow in the online world, good and bad, but that isn't the real world, it won't make you happy and it doesn't last.

(I know many of you have said the same but I needed to say it too).

I can see glimmers of good things and then her self destruct button is pressed so she never has to commit. It's easier to say you could have been a contender if it hadn't been for....(that man/those trolls etc) than actually giving it a proper go and having any blame for failure at your own door.

Reactions: 24
Argghh and when Jesse can't leave cos he's so infatuated with her (babe, same) 😭😭😭
YES. ‘Baby, you are going to miss that plane’. Perfect.
I wish they’d left there. I do like the third one but I didn’t like how they made her character into such a harpy.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think I know where you mean and that's where I'm from too. I now live in England with close access to a primark and being able to order anything off the Internet is a dream come true.
I’m curious to know if it’s the same place because if so, it’s a small world 👀 Primark items are like precious imports here!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
And Jonathan Knight from New Kids on the Block is a gardener.

He was my first crush, when I was a preteen. To find out 20 years later he was gay CRUSHED me.
I loved Joey - glad we're not fighting over having to share 😂 First crush, as a very little girl, was Morten Harket from A-ha.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think the fact she was banned from posting here is what has really infuriated her the most. She can't handle not having control and here is somewhere she is unable to direct the narrative and manipulate, unlike her social media. Plus there's the fact that she seems incapable of banning herself from Twitter et al, no such problem here Jack, the Tattle powers that be took it out of your hands! I really think she is outraged that she can't pop back in here.
Do you think she'll join again under another name and email? Not coming out as her obvs (because she'd get booted again)?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you think she'll join again under another name and email? Not coming out as her obvs (because she'd get booted again)?
Nah, I think she'd just lurk. The urge to reply and "SeT tHe ReCoRd StRaIgHt" would be too strong if she had another account.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Genuinely don't understand why she doesn't do this. Hasn't she already admitted to having about 9 different alts? Ah, but I'm guessing none of them have the follower numbers her main one does, which means she'll get less ATTENTION.
I misunderstood ‘alts’ to be in reference to Dissociative Identity Disorder. She’ll be claiming that next
Oh god, that FILM - it was everything my 20-something self thought was romantic! I'm planning my own 'before sunset' - meeting up with the guy I fell in love with 12 years ago in Siberia, haven't seen him since. He's in Switzerland now and if we don't spend all night wandering the streets and then shagging in a park I'll be well disappointed :LOL:
Oh my goodness, are you actually going to do it?! I have a similar long distance love story and we ended up meeting again last year, I still can’t believe it happened 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow. People really are getting fed up of her, aren't they!
Unsurprising, with the amount she tweets she must be cluttering up peoples feeds

I misunderstood ‘alts’ to be in reference to Dissociative Identity Disorder. She’ll be claiming that next

Oh my goodness, are you actually going to do it?! I have a similar long distance love story and we ended up meeting again last year, I still can’t believe it happened 😂
And what happened ?? Please tell us you had sex in a park after wandering around talking all day?? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
As much as she'd like to blame Tattle, her followers are jumping ship because like us, they can see through the manipulation - the kitten, the endless selfies and makeovers. She's unique amongst cookery writers and chefs in that that are more photos of herself on Insta than her actual food.

Not to mention the promises of new things which never materialise, like handing over her platform to BAME influencers. Or the school meal replacements. It's all empty gestures for woke points. And when she snipes at her followers for asking genuine, reasonable questions, but arse-licks the blue-ticks, people naturally think: "Hang on a minute, what's going on here?"

This is her pattern of behaviour right from the beginning of her career, even before Tattle came along to shine a light on her inconsistencies.

When she first appeared in the Guardian, I genuinely initially thought she was a good 'un, but MY autistic brain cannot comprehend someone being so inconsistent and downright disingenuous in what she says, when the receipts are all on her own social media accounts. The desperation for fame and unquestioning adulation has been her undoing, and she only has herself to blame for that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Did something happen?? Ah that's so great! 🥰

And yep, got my train booked to Paris in about a month. Next step is booking the one to Switzerland....and informing said former paramour of my intentions of course :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.