Jack Monroe #365 I suggest you delete your Tweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a hero, posting misinformation on the internet on behalf of an 'extremely vulnerable group'.

View attachment 1506001
It is true that disabled people* are woefully underrepresented in the media however Jack does little to raise those voices above their own. Coincidentally The Guardian ran an article yesterday by a disabled advocate about Theresa Coffrey. Her predecessor had agreed to allow access to the reports regarding DWP sanctions/incorrect decisions and correlating deaths. Theresa has refused to grant access to these reports, which is appalling. Has Jack raised this on their SM? Nope.

*and working class women, plus other woefully underrepresented sectors of society.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Joined fairly recently and have read the wiki but how did we work out Jack has an Emin? Is it an original rather than a print? It doesn't seem like something even SHE would be mental enough to shout about given the value.
She can't keep anything to herself.
She tweeted about.
She can't give away gifts.
She can't lie.
One or more of these statements might be untrue but she definitely tweeted about it. Makes you think.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Good Lord, my band of nefarious asshats, I've just found another NEW Jack Monroe sock account.

I wish I could screenshot the name, bio and cover photo as it's so blatant.

ETA, actually here is the cover photo.

View attachment 1506213
I 🦉🍾 at that account's location too. Or maybe I'm being mega trolled because when we were looking at ebay sellers a couple of threads back, this was the first one I clicked through to 😆

ebay snapshot.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s interesting looking at her old blogs, the difference in language then to now is stark; she was far less “writing class look at me” flowery and much more straightforward and readable.
ETA: Original Jack is marginally less awful

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I also think one of the reasons she makes me so very VERY furious is that she reminds me so strongly of an ex friend (narc) who also considered themselves exceptional and regarded other human beings as accessories to his narrative. His non stop lying nearly killed us both in an entirely preventable incident, no remorse or interest in what had happened or his culpability.
Once you’re wise to it you can recognise it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Its a huge bug bear of mine that she uses her work page so unprofessionally. I get shes trying to be relatable to her public, but she uses offensive, emotive language which can be triggering to the very people she is trying to help. Plus no one in her fanbase needs to know anything about her family, homelife or personal affairs. All of that should be kept for private intimate friends and family.

She needs to move house, get a job, lose excessive sense of entitlement and learn boundaries in her personal and professional relationships. If she does that i'd bet her life would be alot easier to navigate and she wouldnt have to deal with as much hostility.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
The 3 invitations thing....LOL. Jack please hun, the cringe has seriously become too strong plz stop. You went to the last nice awards doo dressed like you were putting the bins out.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Account set up this month. These are a couple of her Tweets which are a big giveaway IMO. The other glaring signs are always who she follows.

View attachment 1506253
View attachment 1506255

The account name, which I won't share is a dig at us and this is the bio. Jack, when you read this - GET HELP. This isn't healthy.

View attachment 1506257
52BEE286-D34D-48B9-9A1B-ADD1615A39F2.jpeg

From same account in reply to Zoe Williams (not squigging her cos she’s a Grauniad journo with a following…)😵💫😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.