Jack Monroe #365 I suggest you delete your Tweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You nuzzled up to THEIR brother at Easter Jack, when you thought it was THEM, because THEY were dressed the same. You said recently THEY were 6ft. On balance I’m putting 2 + 2 together and not coming up with 5.
fud.
Apparently 1% of US women are over 6ft tall (couldn’t get stats for the UK). Perhaps Jack was indeed dating an extremely tall, extremely butch lady who wore matching outfits with her brother. That’s the likeliest explanation right?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can't believe Jack jumped in with the wrong end of the stick on care costs.
I can. Every time Benefits Advisor Jack enters the room she fucks it up because she cba to to the most basic research.

like that time she said working households could claim housing benefit, or the time she told people to apply for an imaginary fuel grant. Twice.

Reactions: 48
Account set up this month. These are a couple of her Tweets which are a big giveaway IMO. The other glaring signs are always who she follows.

The account name, which I won't share is a dig at us and this is the bio. Jack, when you read this - GET HELP. This isn't healthy.
I've suspected wi her socks before that she preemptively blocks the same people to make her harder to spot.

Reactions: 18
I don't think that sock account is Jack. It's someone taking the piss.

Can't screenshot, but these two tweets strike me as mockery.

Jack's 'self-love' tweet:

"And this is why it really doesn't matter if Jack hasn't put any content on their patreon for a couple of years. The subscription is worth it for beautiful, deep tweets like this one. Thank you
@BootstrapCook"

The rinsed hoops recipe:

"Genius Jack! So yummy and innovative."

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Is the still blethering on.

The social care thing is steep but like i said its means tested and if you dont have assets its covered by the council. Its seems steep but to be honest, when you get to the point of needing care why shouldnt you pay for it if you can afford it. I dont get holding on to it for your nearest and dearest, your earned you should be at least allowed to spend on yourself to be looked after in old age, if your family cannot do it. That's my opnion anyhoo.

Reactions: 25
Everything about her screams middle class. I mean how many people these days really have real fireplaces as opposed to, ya know, radiators? Or gas ‘fireplaces’ in older houses like my dad?
Or Am I the one who’s out of touch here? Do loads of people in actual fact have real fireplaces on which they burn wood and dance around singing pagan songs in honour of Goddess Jack, Rinser of Hoops and Slayer of White Wingers? I actually don’t even know what’s normal anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Not to state the obvious, but a person who can’t resist tweeting that they gave away their surplus firewood to grateful friends, is unlikely to be a person who keeps their good deeds on the downlow. It’s safe to say Jack probably broadcasts every possible good deed she does, so what’s publicly available is probably the extent of it

Is the still blethering on.

The social care thing is steep but like i said its means tested and if you dont have assets its covered by the council. Its seems steep but to be honest, when you get to the point of needing care why shouldnt you pay for it if you can afford it. I dont get holding on to it for your nearest and dearest, your earned you should be at least allowed to spend on yourself to be looked after in old age, if your family cannot do it. That's my opnion anyhoo.
it’s not steep, because the letter specifies that the charge will be £24. The larger figure mentioned is how much the care package costs to deliver, the £24 is what the recipient will be asked to pay.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Everything about her screams middle class. I mean how many people these days really have real fireplaces as opposed to, ya know, radiators? Or gas ‘fireplaces’ in older houses like my dad?
Or Am I the one who’s out of touch here? Do loads of people in actual fact have real fireplaces on which they burn wood and dance around singing pagan songs in honour of Goddess Jack, Rinser of Hoops and Slayer of White Wingers? I actually don’t even know what’s normal anymore.
Phew. Middle-class twit credentials intact. Can confirm I have a wood-burning stove ✅

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.