Jack Monroe #365 I suggest you delete your Tweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she possibly take on unpaid work rather than paid employment? She's working 100 hours a week on what, exactly? Not producing content for Patreon, posting palatable recipes or any other jobs she's taking money for. I have never had a job I love because I have had to pay my bills and my old uni degree didn't turn out to be a route to riches. I took what I could get, and I did my hobbies on my own time.

Reactions: 39
Apologies if already said, and I am not on titter to get involved there - but yes she has completely misunderstood the letter and policy changes. (My ds gets care charges). The care COSTS are the amount the care COSTS. The CHARGES are the maximum amount the individual could potentially be CHARGED towards their care, based on their income. Hence they pay the lower of the two amounts. (This person is not facing a 680% increase but is receiving an 86% sub) The changes refer to the govt capping the lifetime costs to the client.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Had to get that off my chest! And back to : Hello, I've been lurking for a few days (as my laundry pile will testify) and had to register mainly to thank you all for the numerous cackles, snorts and temporary immobilisations I have enjoyed this week :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
I'm really feeling for the person who went to Jack for help. Imagine the panic of not understanding the letter and (rather than calling a number that doubtless would have been on said letter) having your Twitter pal also misunderstand it in front of an audience of half a million people.

I wish we knew who they were so we could tell them not to worry and that Jack is a big idiot who can't read.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
You nuzzled up to THEIR brother at Easter Jack, when you thought it was THEM, because they dress the same. You said THEY were 6ft. On balance I’m putting 2 + 2 together and not coming up with 5.
fud.

Would be a bit worrying if somebody looked so indistinguishable from their brother that their partner couldn't tell the difference up close when they were female now, wouldn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Had to get that off my chest! And back to : Hello, I've been lurking for a few days (as my laundry pile will testify) and had to register mainly to thank you all for the numerous cackles, snorts and temporary immobilisations I have enjoyed this week :)
As long as there haven't been any aneurisms, dear heart ♥

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Account set up this month. These are a couple of her Tweets which are a big giveaway IMO. The other glaring signs are always who she follows.

View attachment 1506253
View attachment 1506255

The account name, which I won't share is a dig at us and this is the bio. Jack, when you read this - GET HELP. This isn't healthy.

View attachment 1506257
Location - "Cotswolds" 😂

I dunno though, there's some weirdos on Twitter, could be someone playing the role of an obvious Jack sock?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm really feeling for the person who went to Jack for help. Imagine the panic of not understanding the letter and (rather than calling a number that doubtless would have been on said letter) having your Twitter pal also misunderstand it in front of an audience TWICE THE SIZE OF GLASTONBURY, thank you very much. of half a million people.

I wish we knew who they were so we could tell them not to worry and that Jack is a big idiot who can't read.
She’s a tit end.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.