Jack Monroe #365 I suggest you delete your Tweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
" I’ve always been better in smaller spaces with less stuff - it’s manageable and clarifying."
fffuuuuuckin duck. That place is going to need more than 6 months to return it to any state of cleanliness. All that writing on the tiles!!! I am having palpitations
sheldon.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her mates are going to have to drop a thermos of soup and some Pringles outside the toilet door at this rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Good Lord, my band of nefarious asshats, I've just found another NEW Jack Monroe sock account.

I wish I could screenshot the name, bio and cover photo as it's so blatant.

ETA, actually here is the cover photo.

1500x500.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 90
I wonder if she's been asked to be involved in the Enough is Enough campaign? People who she often gets aligned with seem to be involved. Night make some Corbyn fans a bit salty though.

Reactions: 18
I wonder if she's been asked to be involved in the Enough is Enough campaign? People who she often gets aligned with seem to be involved. Night make some Corbyn fans a bit salty though.
I think they'd be pretty keen to involve the creator of the Thunderclap for Carers in their campaign.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
4E4DEB42-EE83-4CF0-922A-51530273F6F5.jpeg
A38BF52C-BE24-4F3E-9E5D-96393E121666.jpeg

FF136E4E-01C1-41C6-9696-FEC038C88293.gif

I won’t hold my breath Jack, as last time you were breadcrumbing about something “amazing/mindblowing” and implying it was possibly Strictly it turned out to be you boiling soap to make shower gel while sitting in the Stygian gloom of your solar light-lit second parlour.

And the time before, the amazing thing you’d been “waiting seven years for” turned out to be you slinging revolting dodgily-costed slop around a few times while shaking like a shitting dog in a pre-recorded two minute feature on Lorraine (without Lorraine).

You keep chatting pony tit. “Which is infuriating.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
I’m living my best life. Just got three amazing opportunities through. I’m so happy and I’m going to prove those ninnies wrong.

That’s great Jack! So glad to hear you’re a success. So we can stop donating now?

Err, well it’s all fabulous and my life is amazing but these are UNPAID opportunities of course…

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Any clues dear heart? What have they been commenting on.
Account set up this month. These are a couple of her Tweets which are a big giveaway IMO. The other glaring signs are always who she follows.

Screenshot 2022-08-17 at 14.39.39.png

Screenshot 2022-08-17 at 14.40.21.png

The account name, which I won't share is a dig at us and this is the bio. Jack, when you read this - GET HELP. This isn't healthy.

Screenshot 2022-08-17 at 14.41.19.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 98
harrassment.jpeg

Jack, you are claiming to be in dire poverty. You're unscrewing lightbulbs and using solar lights and boiling soap to make shower gel.

You cannot afford to take unpaid commissions at the expense of paid work. It doesn't matter how exciting the opportunities are, or how much your mind is blown by them, if we take your social media at face value, you need a job which pays a wage.

• Heart
Reactions: 92
So I'm not squigging the person Jack tagged in her tweet last night here, because she has 20k followers

Screenshot 2022-08-17 at 14.41.10.png

Anyway, I was wondering how she felt at having all her notifications taken up by Jack and the Jackolytes. I just had a quick look and it seems like she hasn't acknowledged Jack at all, not so much as a 'like' from the thread. So if this was a way to try to get the TD-adjacent blue ticks' support, it's been a resounding failure.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
View attachment 1506246

Jack, you are claiming to be in dire poverty. You're unscrewing lightbulbs and using solar lights and boiling soap to make shower gel.

You cannot afford to take unpaid commissions at the expense of paid work. It doesn't matter how exciting the opportunities are, or how much your mind is blown by them, if we take your social media at face value, you need a job which pays a wage.
This is very true and is exactly the sort of mindset Jack has which is the same of wealthy kids who’ve never had to worry about cash. We’d all dearly love to follow our passions. If I didn’t have rent to pay, I’d write to my heart’s content and volunteer a couple of days a week in an animal shelter. But I can’t put up a Patreon and expect others to fund me while I do that. Which is why I work, earn money, and fit the things I love in part time. Like every other adult who isn’t independently wealthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.