Jack Monroe #365 I suggest you delete your Tweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually really worried about her. She’s been on the toilet for ages again. Does she have enough bags?

• Haha
Reactions: 80
I really hate the way she uses her sobriety as a weapon. I hate the way she uses AA as a shield.
The same way she uses poverty, her gender/identity, and her activism as shields. Can't question her, if you do it's because you hate poor people. Or LGBTQ+ folks. I mean, she's just trying to help people, so you can't fault that, right? s/

I think these decluttering tweets are for notHarold's benefit. Still trying to woo him back.
Maybe he said, "It's not you, it's me. I just can't handle living in a house that is so crowded and cluttered." She's trying to win him back by tidying?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 1505063

Everyone brace for a double-page feature spread on the Great Decluttering and how it's softly, gently helping Jack discover the inner peace she's craved for 34 years yada yada yada
By "covering" does she mean she's watching its twitter feed??? I doubt even The Stun would have her doing that.... it does employ people....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What was that other Terribly Exciting Thing the other week she kept going on about that she couldn't talk about, did she ever post anything more about that?

Maybe she sends all her faithful followers a private message to let them know what all these Terribly Exciting Things are. All done when she's on the loo, of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yet again she's weaponising mental health issues with her breadcrumbs referring to 'hoarding'. She's not a hoarder, she's a compulsive spender - which, granted, may be the result of unresolved mental health difficulties. And if she is actually a hoarder, she needs to get some proper help.

These are my thoughts from my lunchtime grunk (a very nice salad with Greek chicken and tzatziki).

• Heart
Reactions: 42
What was that other Terribly Exciting Thing the other week she kept going on about that she couldn't talk about, did she ever post anything more about that?

Maybe she sends all her faithful followers a private message to let them know what all these Terribly Exciting Things are. All done when she's on the loo, of course.
my understanding is that the “exciting thing“ is generally thought to have been a misleading/vague hint towards the upcoming apparently life changing stuff around having to move, but framed in such a way that people thought she was going to be announcing a fun/opportunity like Strictly, but were then sympathetic to apparent sudden bad fortune

Reactions: 27
If she earned a million, she's spend two
This reminded me of my favourite response to the Hunger Hurts 2 post. I’m sure it was on Twitter although I can’t find it now. It said something like “She could have £150 million quid and she’d still be wiping her arse with old socks and eating teabags. She’s just addicted to being a victim”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
This reminded me of my favourite response to the Hunger Hurts 2 post. I’m sure it was on Twitter although I can’t find it now. It said something like “She could have £150 million quid and she’d still be wiping her arse with old socks and eating teabags. She’s just addicted to being a victim”.
She'd waste fortunes on private detectives and lawyers letters trying to terrify people into silence. You can see how excited she was at the thought of making Lee Anderson and chums homeless before I suspect a grown up told her she didn't have a case and it was back to earth with a bump.

Reactions: 54
Once she has your sweet sweet cashos she's far too busy shopping for sideboards to say thankyou x Now duck off paypig.
Cannot stop laughing at this. duck off paypig-ah if only we could swear in thread titles

• Haha
Reactions: 26
"It's not that I'm ill prepared, talentless and hard to work with. It's the nefarious asshats sabotaging me all the time"

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.