Jack Monroe #365 I suggest you delete your Tweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't even know that was a thing! Just googled and saw for myself 😂 some people shouldn't be allowed to use the internet!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's this one I think

Wow. Here are some similar original sketches. Some of them are worth a fortune: https://www.artsy.net/artist-series/tracey-emin-birds

View attachment 1505849
According to someone on MN...!
Nah that’s bollocks. They’ve googled it and those sites literally pluck the numbers from thin air:

13EC1D1B-DA9B-41D7-B7D0-6E4AC01A4303.jpeg

I don’t think she’s a millionaire and never will be. If she earned a million a year, she’d spend a million a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I know we’ve mentioned it before but the follower names on Jacks sock are 👩‍🍳 💋
So when she says “Reader, they fucked off”, she’s taking to 13 accounts mostly called “grift + something” I’m hooting here

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Jack uses those AI articles as her smoking gun that she's not actually rich. So annoying. She's certainly not a millionaire but her parents probably have assets equal or above that amount. And she is well off looking at her expected salary compared to other people in the country.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I know this is nothing to do with Jack, and I'm not a regular poster, but I just wanted to say something to you all.
I'm going through the most horrendous post break up trauma from being with my abusive ex (who is still abusive and manipulative and controlling yardyah) and it's had such a impact on my mentals. I left him last year but I was OK for the first few months until the reality of what I'd experienced and what he did next really hit. It's been bleeping horrendous. I've tried so many things to distract myself from the intrusive thoughts, anxiety and ruminations (all legal and not harmful) - obsessive cleaning, rewatching old programmes, avoiding music and books and films, being the best parent I can, work etc. But little has brought me as much joy (and genuinely made me laugh after months of crying and self doubt/guilt) as reading some of the hilarity from you all - even without reference to JM. I've laughed and smiled for the first time in months and it's helped me realise I am such a long way from being properly healed (I contacted a bunch of therapists for my speed dialo's, maybe not three though) and I'm scared and afraid but among all the tit I turn to you funny Fraus to bring a bit of lightness to my life when everything feels crappy. Thank you 😘

Also OT - does anyone know if you can change your Tattle username btw? Send helpo's
Hugs to you. It's such a caring, supportive and genuinely helpful space here. Also bloody hilarious! Having gone through a similar relationship experience, I found that when the dust settled, the sense of peace/wellbeing at being the hell out of an awful situation is amazing. You'll get there, I'm sure. Also knowing that you'll never be forced to eat the kind of slop that JM dishes out is its own reward 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I know armchair diagnosis is bollocks but I'm also certain like a previous poster that she is Borderline (or whatever it's called now).

Fear of abandonment. People with BPD are often terrified of being abandoned or left alone. ...
Unstable relationships. ...
Unclear or shifting self-image. ...
Impulsive, self-destructive behaviors. ...
Self-harm. ...
Extreme emotional swings. ...
Chronic feelings of emptiness. ...
Explosive anger.

Also addiction, compulsive spending and being inappropriately 'seductive'

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
🤭
Must admit every time I see that Docstockk I think they are referring to me!
74C441BC-FB06-474C-8F06-C063EDE7E018.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 64
To be fair my phone did recently pocket text my Mum with a message that just said ‘Ma.’ and a load of gifs of the rat from ratatouille.
I tuck my phone in my bra and once accidently signed up for Amazon music.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Hugs to you. It's such a caring, supportive and genuinely helpful space here. Also bloody hilarious! Having gone through a similar relationship experience, I found that when the dust settled, the sense of peace/wellbeing at being the hell out of an awful situation is amazing. You'll get there, I'm sure. Also knowing that you'll never be forced to eat the kind of slop that JM dishes out is its own reward 😘
Thank you, dear heart. I was hoping at this point (nearly a year on) I would be better than I am, but alas not. I've been in touch with a psychologist/counsellor today so fingers crossed!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.