Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Five hundred dogs

VIP Member
Urgh, I wake up and find Jack’s gone all Scarlet O’Hara “…tomorrow is another day.”, smol pixie bravely blinking back the tears as she gives away her meagre possessions to the grateful townsfolk and packs what’s left into a spotted handkerchief tied to a stick so she can move forward into an uncertain future while bravely whistling a jaunty tune to hide her pain. Or in non main character land a woman approaching middle age living alone and beyond her means in a big house full of unnecessary crap doing the sensible thing and downsizing.

I don’t think Big Dave would buy her a house outright, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s offered to stand guarantor and helped her with the deposit.

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
All this giving away is Jack giving away dirty, unfixable tat just so she can save money on house clearances and skips.

Also, hi Jack, go, you're 34 years old, you have enough tat that you think it'll take six months to sort out?! Get in the bin with your ridiculous privilege!

• Heart
  • Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
A questioning squig replies regarding the letter. Squig you should know by now Jack is a very confused smol pixie always having a chaos, and deletes tweets constantly, get with the programme squig 🤦🏽‍♀️

B75247D7-21AD-4845-B7F8-FF5CFFC413B1.jpeg

• Haha

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
I’m living my best life. Just got three amazing opportunities through. I’m so happy and I’m going to prove those ninnies wrong.

That’s great Jack! So glad to hear you’re a success. So we can stop donating now?

Err, well it’s all fabulous and my life is amazing but these are UNPAID opportunities of course…

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Isn’t there only 2 weeks left of the summer holidays…? Where are all of SB’s mini breaks? Has she even bothered taking him to London?

• Sad

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
wow i def chose the wrong week to spend drinking margaritas on a sunny beach (not really) but it's reassuring to know that, no matter how long you go away, LITERALLY NOTHING CHANGES WITH JACK EVER

• Haha
  • Heart

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
OH NO child you are not going there. Professor Stock is a philosopher. She knows quite a bit about logic. Her latest book, as well as being very compassionate and progressive, is above all, LOGICAL. Also, she claps back. Don't come for Prof Stock Jack.

Or maybe, do come for her so she can hand you back your Mediterranean arse on a plate served with rinsed hoops and miscellaneous herbs.
Yeah, I was just looking at the replies to Jack in that thread and they are not in Jack's favour.

Her engagement has also dropped dramatically across the board. The wider Twittersphere is finally starting to put two and two together methinks.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Beansbeans

I can't believe (ok I can believe) she's deleted the letter now that shows she was wrong. But kept up the tweet suggesting someone will pay a huge amount more.

• Haha
  • Sad
I hate writing this but does her mother have Addisons? I ask because if anyone's heard of Belle Gibson, Aussie 'cancer' blogger who lied about her illness told people her mother and brother had various illnesses and this turned out not to be true, and her mother had a history of fabricating stories herself so Belle didn't get her lying ways from nowhere. Sometimes lying and fabrication is learned behaviour. My mother had some strange habits including lying about silly things that didn't matter and I found myself unconsciously mimicking her behaviour as a child and teenager and had to give myself a shake to stop it when I'd get caught out.
Just popping up to remove any doubt.
She really does, alongside multiple other conditions.
Just popping down again

• Heart
  • Sad

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
She's such a hero, posting misinformation on the internet on behalf of an 'extremely vulnerable group'.

Screenshot 2022-08-17 at 13.01.50.png

• Angry
  • Wow

jenny2603

VIP Member
"It's not that I'm ill prepared, talentless and hard to work with. It's the nefarious asshats sabotaging me all the time"

• Haha