Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Lou

Chatty Member
Speaking as one who regularly shoves her phone into her bag upon entering an AA meeting I have managed to send a random gif or possibly two in a group chat or message that I was messaging in. I've also once or twice messaged a random string of letters. I have never managed to do either or both to separate chats/people.

HOWEVER. When every single meeting opens you are asked to turn your phone off or at least to silent (not DND because then your Favourites will still ping through though granted those people are most likely to know you are at that moment in an AA meeting). Even if, like me, your phone is almost always on DND, 99% of the room checks their phone anyway because there is almost nothing worse in a meeting than being interrupted by a phone!

I realise none of this needs explaining really.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Django

VIP Member
That was the most swiftly resolved BENEFIT CRISIS I've ever seen played out on twitter. Amazing work Jack, thanks for all you do 🥰
Didn't Jack say that she gets these queries regularly, sometimes several times a day? For someone with the reading comprehension of a newt she's fucking dangerous and delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 66

OrigamiEyes

Could she not just say ‘whilst I was out’?
Also are we to believe Jack’s phone was able to send coherent, correctly spelled words, and respond to tweets all whilst in her bag?
My thoughts exactly. I occasionally texted by mistake while my phone was in my pocket but it was always stuff like "!!!++eee123;", not coherent sentences. She's full of shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 65

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
OMG she's fucking ridiculous. I'm cringing myself inside out for her.

Was the 12 step fellowship meeting mention to try to guilt Molly into backing off because she's "vulnerable"? The veiled and direct threats didn't work...

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
Speaking of Per Rialto, I'm glad she's learned something from us, at any rate.

View attachment 1505422
I was round someone's house at the weekend who had a per Rialto sign on the wall, I found it quite amusing😆. I tried to explain the joke, but I don't think they got it. I had to stop before I started talking about Georgia church suppers and velveeta 🤪

• Haha
This whole time I've been envisioning an asshat as some sort of sombrero that one wears on one's arse but it turns out it comes from having your head up your arse i.e. wearing it like a hat. Truly every day is a school day in these threads.

• Haha
  • Wow

Yel

Chatty Member
Sorry not sure how long ago she retweeted this (not squig as 20k).

But she's taking credit for this which I'm pretty sure the ons did the whole time! More front than Southend.

It's not a surprise to anyone that the people with least are most affected when the essentials rise as they spend a greater % of their income on it.
Screenshot_20220817-211117_Twitter.jpg

What she might be able to take credit for is the experimental data to scrape 30 value products. And the result of that proved she was a liar with her 344% price increases as value items were rising at the same rate as other items - https://archive.ph/rPW2k

• Wow
  • Haha

Iwantyoutoknow22

Chatty Member
Mild annoyance in the grand scheme of things, but Stray is a brand new game that is either through PlayStation subscription service or about £30 one off payment… surely the tip jar tippers notice these things??

• Wow
  • Heart

Lazarus

VIP Member
Perhaps stating the obvious but I’d have loved it if Molly made mention, in the part that she talks about the £10.99 donation for Jack’s book, that it’s the RRP, and Jack was bypassing bookshops and websites and still asking for the £10.99 rather than cost price.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
Oh no fraus. I just put my iPad down on the bed after having a really detailed call to my mortgage broker and when i returned it had accidentally contributed to this thread.
Was it really detailed because you had to send some pictures of your feet?

• Haha
  • Heart

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220817-134314_Twitter.jpg

I don't know, based on its appearance and the description in the video it doesn't sound entirely dissimilar to her culinary output.

She's just going to pretend the letter thing never happened, isn't she?

• Haha

LavaFlake

VIP Member
What the fuck is she mithering on about.

I've never known someone have 6 months notice on going into a rented place which poses the questions...

- Does it belong to Daddy or a friend/family friend?
- Has Big Dave helped her out and bought her a flat?
- What the hell is a pumble?

• Haha
Reactions: 63