Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I know she’s not the brightest but really? This required help re assembling?

AE744F3A-684E-4CA1-A1D7-992A84D33728.jpeg

:/ the discrepancy between his toys and life versus hers is so sad, even when she’s trying to stunt it’s horribly glaringly apparent.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

Mel Donte

Chatty Member
Not squiggling Kathleen Stock because she's got 91.5k followers. I think it's very interesting that Jack is being more than usually vocal on trans rights lately. Almost like she's trying stir up shit to give weight to her lie that only TERFs have an issue with her 🤔
Screenshot_20220817-033026~2.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 56

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
Please can a squig ask her how she’s so certain about where she’s moving to in 6m time, perhaps ask directly if she’s bought somewhere.
not saying people don’t deserve to buy somewhere if that’s what they really want but she’s got some fucking cheek on her given the level of grift and beg at a time when, for many people, simply living day to day is difficult.
I agree with this. It must be bought already for her to be so fixated about the 6 month date.

She seems so calm if she is moving from rented to looking for a flat ( just wait until you do own Jackie and then you are worried about your buyer falling though or the one you are buying falling though- she has no idea does she?), she is either

1. buying one and being really naive about it all and doesn’t have a clue that in 6 months a survey could reveal shit that means a mortgage is refused or that the sellers could change their minds etc.

2. signing on a random rental which to me seems unlikely given the lack of wailing and her generally positive outlook on it all.

3. renting a flat that is owned by someone close to her/had a flat guaranteed for her and therefore everything is hunkydory.

• Heart

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Fraus i have some disappointingly weak tea for you..was with my NotHarold adjacent colleague today and she asked her NotHarold based contact a few days ago the last question I'm allowed to ask before she refuses to be my friend anymore 🤣 I asked if NotHarold ever ate the slop or nuzzled his brother...her (and she said it's ok if i say this, i redacted the relationship before) brother who is friends with NotHarolds brother said he has no idea about slop eating but the brother was at the easter lunch, and apparently Jack was absolutely lovely and very charming to everyone at that gathering - no nuzzling happened but the brother was a bit concerned about how invested she was in the fairly new relationship as she kept calling him her future brother in law. Weak tea but all I can provide I'm afraid!!
Ergh, she's chilling. Such a bunny-boiling nightmare.

• Heart

Lazarus

VIP Member
To be fair my phone did recently pocket text my Mum with a message that just said ‘Ma.’ and a load of gifs of the rat from ratatouille.
My mum sent me a message the other day about Jane McDonald being in a cave on a tv show.
reader, I wish it was a mistake but sadly she meant to send it.

Does this mean she can bring a large pan of cold water to the boil in 60 seconds?

Am I missing something here? Or is this just expert level chef stuff is mere mortals wouldn’t understand?
yes absolutely! X

• Haha

Beansbeans

I was also going to say this. Who describes people getting the wrong end of the stick as "infuriating"? She is an angry, abrasive person
Before accusing others of having the wrong end of the stick, it's always a good idea to take a close look at which end you are grasping

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
‘Wouldn’t dream of it otherwise.’ I thought she was moving because she’s poor again?!

‘Incredibly literal.’ Uses ~sarcasm~ whenever she gets called out?!
And of course we know she changes her story around this constantly, but I don't think the pressure to move/not move should be the responsibility of a child. They need to be able to rely on their parent, trust their decisions - not feel it is all on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 55